50 • horror game irl

KALI UCHIS & TYLER THE CREATORS
BIGGEST FANS

ARISU
THOSE AI LIVES GAVE ME HELLA MONEY THAT I BOUGHT TICKETS FOR DISNEY.

LEE
I VOLUNTEER.
I VOLUNTEER.
I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE.

HARUKA
LEMME GO
PLS PLS
PLS
I WANNA SEE KYLO REN

ARISU
then we're all going.
me, aby, lee, haruka, chishiya, kuina, usagi, nel, and hiroshi?

NEL
yeaaa 😪
im also bringing deli idc what yall say

CHISHIYA
who said i was going?
nah im jsp i wanna see mickey

ABY
I HATE ROLLER COASTERS.
ill only go for the food
if i sit next to arisu so i can push him off ill be good 🗣️

—————————

ARISU POV

"OH MY FUCKING GOSH ITS KYLO REN"
Haruka shouted out as she saw Kylo Ren walking around Galaxy's Edge with Stormtroopers behind him.

"Haruka calm down.. its not even the real Kylo Ren.." Chishiya walked up behind her putting his hand on her shoulder.

Haruka soon started to chase after Kylo Ren.

—————————

"Lets go sneak into splash mountain yea? we'll stay onto the platform where all the animatronics are at!" Haruka was walking backwards to talk to us.

"Dumbass stop walking like that you're gonna-" Lee was caught off by Haruka falling into water that was used for people to use canoes.

"GUYS. HELP. HELPPPP" Haruka was shouting at the top of her lungs.

"We told her to stop walking like that." Everyone in the group synchronized.

—————————

Hiroshi, Nel, and Deli went to go buy food while the rest of the group went to sneak into splash mountain.

"Awh hell nah its scary in here.." Kuina said as we entered splash mountain and looked around at the animatronics.

Lee walked around the platforms looking at the animatronics that were turned off.

"Who tryna recreate the bite of '83?" Arisu snickered.

"Haruka." Everyone from the group volunteered Haruka.

"I AINT NO PUSSY LET ME AT IT." Haruka walked towards some random animatronic. But soon noticed how scary they looked.

"Uhm actually never mind.." Haruka started to back away which made her trip. luckily, she was caught by chishiyas arms.

"You caught i think that means we're meant to be..." Haruka looked up at Chishiya and winked.

Chishiya scoffed and let go of her making her
face plant into the floor.