41 • you're usually depressed

CHISHIYA POV

It has been several hours and no sight of hiroshi. Haruka was panicking since hiroshi was so late. What could have happened to him?

I would hear screams of agony coming from the room nel was in.

Haruka sat down next to me and rested her head on my shoulder, i let her be since she was in a state of panic.

"Chishiya do you think hiroshis okay..? and what about nel too.. Shes been there for hours and the fact she has to give birth to twins increases the pain.." Haruka was worried for the both of them.

It was nice of her to worry since shes always in a bitchy mood.

"They're fine. I promise." I patted her shoulder also resting my head on hers to comfort her.

"Are you okay? you're acting all nice all of sudden.. you're usually.. depressed." Haruka questioned and looked up at me with a confused face.

I chuckled at her question "Yea yea. I'm fine. Thanks for asking."

"Chishiya.." Haruka said when she decided to sit up "Kiss me and i'll stop liking you."

"Oh?" I rose an eyebrow.

I moved to her direction and said "So you'll stop liking me? which means you won't be obsessed with me anymore?" She nodded. 

"Okay then." Her eyes widened when she heard those words come out of my mouth.

I leaned in and gave her a gentle peck on the lips.

We both parted and stared at each other.
"Yea i'm totally not getting over that." She grinned.

I started to chuckle once more "You're funny haru."

Suddenly, Hiroshi came crashing through the door. He was covered in blood and was also limping.

Haruka stood up almost immediately "HIROSHI WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?"

"Car crash. But don't worry about me. Where's nel?" He looked around.

"She's in that room" I pointed over to the room next to where i was sitting.

1 HOUR LATER

Nel had finally given birth and the babies were sent to the care unit.

Kuina, Usagi, and Deli had already arrived. But no sign of Arisu..

Me and Hiroshi went to go check up on the babies just to see a man with a hoodie sneaking up on one of them.

Hiroshi ran up to the man but was still quite limping and punched him as hard as he could which led him to get on the floor.

"WHAT THE HELL MAN. WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO STEAL ONE OF MY BABIES?" Hiroshi shouted very loud that you could hear from the room across where nel was at.

Hiroshi pulled the mans hoodie down revealing the mans identity..

It was..

A/N
CLIFFHANGER FUCKING BITCHES HAHA

INFRUNAMI || c. shuntaroजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें