Imagine trying to seduce Jaskier as the leader of a hidden group

TW: annoying elf, cursing, a small nod to Blood Origin, allusions to sex

We are the Black Rose

Let no one doubt our course

Rise up, and let them feel our thorns

So freedom will be ours

Those were the words she lived by. Those were the words of a long dead elven bard who's name was long lost to history, and the words of the people that rose up to fight the tyranny of a mad growing empire. She said those words every single day, her voice going through her pointed, elven ears. Rising from her bed, she quickly dressed, grabbed her bow and masterfully crafted arrows to head out towards the watchtowers where her lookouts were carefully gazing at their road. "Anyone come through yet, Krordosh?" Y/n said as she looked over the empty road.

"Not yet, General, but we'll keep it clear when the do," he answered back, looking back up at her with his hazel eyes. He was a handsome elf, and had things been different, maybe she would've accepted his offer of courtship all those years ago. But she refused, her heart not going out to him.

"You know what to do," she said, pricking her ears up as she listened for anything. All she heard was the brush of the leaves in the trees and the howls of the wolves in the distance. This was her territory, and all creatures were to know it. Even the Scoia'tael knew not to venture here, despite their disregard for the rules of others. Their only fight was with the Northern Kingdoms, while the Black Rose fought them all.

Suddenly, she heard a noise, something that didn't belong to the natural environment of the woods. The others heard it too, for their quickly plucked their arrows and prepared their shots towards the start of the road. She didn't, for when she listened closer, she could decipher that the noise was that of a lute. Strings being plucked from the instrument filled the air as it came closer. When she saw the culprit, she paused, noticing the skill the instrument held. Her eyes panned upwards, towards the human that played it and the white-haired human who walked beside him. "On your mark, General, and they will go down," Krordosh said, his eyes glaring at the men walking on their road.

She squinted her eyes at the two of them and their chestnut horse, and something about them wasn't right. Her eyes were glued to the young, brown haired man that sang his heart out, obviously trying to figure out lyrics to a song. "Wait," she said, and Krordosh looked up at her in confusion, his bow still pulled taught. "Bring them to me. Alive."

"Alive?" Krordosh questioned her, a near growl in his voice. "But they're humans, General, marking their filth on our-"

"He sings, does he not?" Y/n interrupted him, her eyes not leaving the bard. "As I said, bring them to me, alive." She turned and walked away, listening to the sounds of Krordosh calling out orders in Elder Speech to take the human filth alive.