Here Comes The Monster - Wedding Day Special

(Author's Note: Alrighty guys. I'm doing this last surprise chapter for "Monsters vs Aliens"! If there's any mistakes or anything, pls let me know! It is very much appreciated. Thank you and enjoy the special chapter!

Three Years Later...

Ahhh~

Wedding day.

There are many ways to describe this marriage ceremony.

Magical!

Surreal!

Exciting!

Nerve racking!

And in most cases... chaotic.

The bride's dressing room an absolute mad house.

Bridesmaids searching for their flower bouquets. Makeup artists panicking over sudden mistakes. Manicurists fussing over every chipped nail they saw.

Even the half asleep (Y/n) awoke with a yelp of pain as she watched Mrs. Murphy tug at her hair in the mirror.

"(Y/n) honey, sit still! I just want to make sure your hair is flawless today!"
"Mrs. Murphy, please—OUCH! I-It doesn't have to be—mmh!— perfect."

Wendy gasped before quickly spinning the bride's chair around to face her. "Now you listen here young lady! This is your big day today! Now do you have any regrets on what's about to happen at that alter?!"

(Y/n) blinked before frowning. "What? No, of course not!" Wendy smirked before spinning the chair back to the mirror.

"Well then you deserve to have nothing less than a gorgeous wedding! And I'll be shot dead if Carl, Me, and all of your other wonderful friends can't give this to you and Steven!"

(Y/n)'s cheeks turned bright red. She took up one of the many church fans and cooled herself down as she sighed in defeat. "Alright fine, Wendy. I'll let you do your wizardry on me."

Mrs. Murphy chuckled. "Thank you hon! Now, before you slip on your dress, let's get you all dolled up for—"
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

(Y/n) and Mrs. Murphy hadn't even flinched at the sudden screeches of surprise behind them. The bride only rolled her eyes in slight annoyance.

The other women, however, leaped away from the giant man hand crossing the room through the window. The enormous fingers slowly slid across the floor, supposedly searching for something.
Or someone.

"Sorry! Excuse me, ladies! Coming through! Oops, sorry! Here, lemme just... pick that back up! There we go! Hehe..."

The general huffed as she tossed her fan over her shoulder and walked over before hitting the massive pointer finger.

"Steven! What are you doing here?!" Upon hearing his fiancée's voice, the giant hand carefully wrapped around her and began to drag her out toward the window.

"Hey!"
"Wait a second!"
"Steven no!"

Wendy and the other woman in the room quickly grabbed Ginormico's fingers and began to pull the fist back.

"Mom please! I just wanna talk to (Y/n) for a minute." His booming voice said from outside. As the other women continued to keep (Y/n) inside, Wendy stuck her head out the window to look up at her son.

"Honey, it will be bad luck to see her before the wedding begins!" (Y/n) snickered as she rested her arms on her lover's thumb.
"Yeah. Remember the last time you talked to a bride before your wedding?" She teased.