vacation

Hi my name is Amelia. I just went on vacation with my parents. We just got to Germany. I wasn't really excited for this vacation, I rather stay home and do stupid things with my friends, but sadly I had to go with my parents.

We waited by a train station, because we are going to Berlin. We had to wait for 17 minutes until the next train to Berlin arrived.

It wasn't really a long ride it only took like 1 hour. First we get to the hotel.
It was a really pretty hotel to be honest.
It was a black and white themed hotel, with victorian themed decorations.
"You have room 64 me and your mom are staying in room 65" my dad said. "Alright dad" I replied. I got to my room, it wasn't really special. There was a small bed in the corner of the room, and a closet next to the bed, there was also a plain white bathroom, but nothing more.

I decided to go down to the restaurant to get something to eat. I took the elevator. When I got to the restaurant it was really crowded, so I decided to go to the closest store. It was a 5 minute walk when I finally got to a store. I brought some chocolate chip cookies and some water, then I walked back to the hotel.

I called my parents to ask where they were. So I just walked to their room but they weren't there, so I just went to my room to get some sleep.