Chapter one: little?

I walked into the center hiding my ears and tail with my usual clothes I was one of the last fox shifters and people try to Manipulate me cause I am only 16. I walk ti the desk and they give me a slip. I go sit down and wait till they call me back when they finally do I walk after the nurse.the nurse lead me into a room and told me too sit down and wait for the doctor to the exam. When i was waiting for the doctor I thought about the experience I had a couple of weeks ago

***********flash back************
I was walking down the street a man suddenly grabbed me and put a cloth against my face. I held my breath for as long as I could then breathed in I passed out instantly after but had just enough time to remove my ears so  no one could  see them I woke up on a bed

***************end of flash back***************

I was broken out of my thought by the door opening showing the doctor he came in and asked "you are her to see if you are a little or mommy right" I just nodded still kind of thinking about the flash back it had ended with me getting rapped but I was able to escape sometime after. "Well we will do the finical test first then the sorting one." He looked at his screen then also said "hmm it seems that you were raped a few weeks back let's see how much harm that caused. I just nodded he asked me to lift up my shirt so I did he squirted a cold substance on me then too something and held it above my stomach. He moved it around my stomach that said " well I have some news it seem a you are pregnant would you like to have an abortion or keep the child" I was supposed but then said "I would like to keep it please it was not it's fault" he nodded then finished the physical test. When he was finished he took out a shot and said " this will put you under and tell us what you are we are going to attach you and the child to a machine to make sure you are stable. It should not hurt the child though." I nod. He did the shot and I passed out.

When I woke up I was still connected to the machine I sat up and the doctor came in. "You miss Sophie are a little congrats" the doctor Said. I just smile he then said " I would recommend a vampire daddy or mommy." I nodded "we gave you a shot that will help your body deal with the changes" he said then he left and was replaced by a man I could tell he was a vampire I looked at him. He walked over to me and picked me up I snuggled into him and payed my head on his chest I was so tired so I drifted off to sleep. When I woke up I was being shaken. I opened my eyes and I was sitting in someone's lap I immediately tried to slide off but to no avail so I looked up and there was a very old vampire I nodded my head to him and he started to talk "hello Sophia the doctor sent me an email on your condition so we will make exceptions you will choose a dom on Friday I will send you an email on the details." I just nodded again and the man who's lap I was in stood up and started walking while he was walking I took of my hood and the man startled realizing I was a were-fox I rest my head on the man's shoulder again and drifted off to sleep.