Chapter 7: Daddy leaving again

I woke up with daddy shaking me awake. I look at him and can see a bag by the door. He picks me up and says "we are going to go visit Rider" I nod and lay my head on his shoulder. We walked to Riders room. I clung to daddy when we entered the dorm. He set me down on the floor and I tried to get him to pick me back up. He just ignored me. So Instead I just clung to his leg. He looked down at me and gave me a guilty look. I was confused but just clung harder to him. He handed Rider an envelope and then picked me up. I immediately clung to him, my fox tail and ears drooping. I was not happy, I was nervous and scared that I think I know what is happening. Daddy was going to leave me. He hurriedly gave me to Rider and stood up. Right when I felt that Momentum. I started to cry and reached for him. He gave me one last guilty look before closing the door. I cried for at least 2 hours until sleep overtook me. When I woke up I looked around. I was in a crib. Maybe daddy did not leave. I sat up and then Rider came into the room. I started to cry. I curled up into a ball and faced the wall. Rider came to pick me up and I clung to the bars. He sighed and left for a minute. He came back with a bottle of milk and tried to pick me up again. I also clung to the bars again so he left the bottle in the crib and walked out of the room. After a couple of days of this happening. I am barely sleeping and eating. with him trying to  get me to sleep and eat. It had been about a week without sleep nor eating when I felt so weak that I passed out.

When I woke up I was connected to ivs and a bunch of other different machines. I looked around hoping that daddy would be here but he was not. Instead there was Rider again. I rolled over and lost hope that daddy was coming home. The guy would come for me in at least a week and I had no one to protect me. Maybe he did not like that I am already pregnant but anyway he is not coming back. I have to stay strong for my babies. I am also due this week. I would have to do that alone too. I curled up into a ball again. It had been so long since I talked to my fox. I knew that if I shifted it would not hurt the babies so I shifted. The stuff that was attached to me popped off. I gracefully jumped off the bed and hid under it. A bunch of doctors came in and I stayed as quiet as I could. They looked around and I hid in the darkest corner. They asked the rider where I could be and they all went out of the room. I slipped out and ran to the woods. I walked around until I found a cave. I layed in the cave and closed my eyes. "Violette are you there?" I asked my fox. " Yes, they are coming for us." I sighed and then said "yeah i do but he left us." "He is our mate, Sophia." my fox said. I gasped, Nick was my mate? How can that be? I started to cry. "I want him" she then said "i know me too and he is coming. He does not know what has been happening but I can sense that he is coming. I think that he was trying to protect us maybe. I nodded and started to drift off into sleep.

When I woke up I saw Daddy. I crawled out of the hole and he saw me. He picked me up and I won. He shushed me and said, "It  is ok he will never hurt you again." Then suddenly I felt a blinding pain in my abdomen. I knew that I had gone into labor and I could tell that daddy knew so we went  back  to the academy. I did not make it before passing out.

It took 12 hours until my labor was over. I had two boys and one girl. The boys were born before the girl. I was so happy. I had Daddy the whole time too. We can take them home soon and we are leaving the little academy too.  This is all I have ever wanted.