Chapter 5: family visits

It has been three months and I was 4 months pregnant now. In a week we are doing the family visits we're you get to spend some time with your family members but here is the problem I have no family. I lost my family about 3 years ago and there death date is on the date of the family thing. I was worried that I would have to go but was planning to not be ready and haft to go alone but never show up. When I came up with this plan I started to pay attention to class and the last thing I thought about it before that was that I can't wait for this to be over.

It was time to go down to the mess hall and I was hiding in the closet smothering my sobs. Nick was looking for me but I was hiding in all the clothes. Nick suddenly opened the door and I held my breath. Nick pulled me out of the clothes and I just buried my head into his chest. He asked me "what is wrong Sophia? What happens? Why are you crying?" I sniffed and then said "I don't want to go I don't have anyone to visit me." He responded with "then how about you come with me  my parents would love to meet you." I nodded and he  layed me in his bed while getting some clothes for me. He changed me and we started to head to the mess hall. I started to feel drowsy and closed my eyes to sleep.

I woke up with Nick gently shaking me. I rubbed my eyes and then saw two people looking at me. I immediately hid my face in Nicks chest again. He chuckled and gently pulled me so I was sitting facing his parents. They said "hi" and I just did a small wave. Nick started to talk to them and I just fell back asleep on his chest.

The next time I woke up I was on nicks bed while nick was changing. He noticed I was awake then said "hi Sophia how was it? Did you like meeting my parents? I know they liked meeting you." I nodded he picked me up and set me on the changing table. I let him change me and then put me too bed. When my head hit the pillow I was immediately pulled into the inviting darkness of sleep.

Little academy On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara