Chapter 1: New day- and here we go...

It was your average Monday morning, The rising sun's light beaming into windows. Y/ns alarm went off. They slowly opened their eyes and flipped themselves over facing the ceiling.

¨Ughh.. what time is it.¨ Y/n groaned as they stretched a bit.

They took a small glance towards their clock showing 6 am while it blinks on and off. They turned off their alarm and opened their notebook on their night stand to see what they'll do that morning as it was the first day of school.

*Well it looks like I have to do face care, take a shower, and choose an outfit.. I believe by the time I'm done doing the first two I'll have time to watch the morning news and have some coffee by 7.* They thought as they stared blankly at the book opened wide in their hands.

Y/n got up and did some warm ups before heading to take a shower and face care routine. After that Y/n picked out an outfit. 

Since this is their first day at a new school, although it was close to the middle of the year they finally decided to go back to school.

Finally, they decided to pick out baggy light blue jeans with an oversized kiss shirt as they got it when they went to their concert once.

* Alright well.. if I did calculate this right it should be 7am or 6:56 am * They thought.

Y/n took a glance at the clock from the news. It was 7am sharp, perfect as it gave them time to grab some coffee or boba. 

*Now which drink should I get?...! I know what I should get!* Y/n thought as they quickly grabbed their car keys.

The sun beaming its sunlight as bright as it can be. Y/n entered their car and quickly went to a boba place 6 miles away from their house. 

They came back and looked at the clock again.

*7:07 am?! Well I should hurry and get my shit together and  leave!* Y/n thought as they ran to grab their backpack and journal that were lying around on the floor. They got back into their car and finally made it to school.

 Y/n has hesitated to enter the main office. As they looked in the glass frame that the office had they saw a boy sit at the supposed bench there.

They finally entered the Office, they soon saw it was their childhood and till this day enemie. Micheal Afton, ever since they were kids Micheal never really liked them

.. or so Y/n thought.

Y/n gained the courage to walk in there. ¨Why hello there! You must be our new student Y/n!¨ The head principal greeted them. Micheal has heard Y/n's name and immediately slouch a bit on the bench.

¨Well as I was going to say.. Micheal you have 2 days of ISS and as another punishment you will have to tour Y/n for the entire day.¨ She said in a serious tone.

* Well shit... Not only was I 4 minutes late to school but also that Micheal fucking Afton have to tour me the ENTIER DAY! Great, just as my day could get any worse!* Y/n thought as they acted happily to be toured by him.

¨WHAT?! NO, I will not tour Y/N!¨ Micheal bursted in anger. ¨Watch your tone Afton! or that will be 4 days in ISS.¨ She barked back after she said that Micheal stayed quiet. ¨Well the two of you can now head out.. And here is your schedule Y/n.¨ She said delightedly as Y/n took the schedule with a smile.