Chapter 11: halloween comes

Weeks have turned into months and now me and the gang are Seniors in high school.

It was a normal Wednesday morning in class. I had Mr. Ellis first which was English… great… I only had 30 minutes of sleep and now I have to be in a room of silence for 90 minutes.

I ran into class escaping from those crazy fangirls wanting a lock of my hair. *finally I can catch my breath* I thought as I walked into class seeing my friends chilling at a table all the way at the back.

"Sup dude."
Jason said as he lifted his head a bit as a greeting

"Sup.. I had to avoid those crazy girls again-"

My friends gasp . I turned around to see what's going on and that's when I saw Y/n talking to my worst enemy… Aaron Jackson.. I have always hated as he was trying to take y/n from me since we were kids so as a solution I sorta bullied them for their attention.

"Mike! This is my new friend-"

"Aaron Jackson."

"Michael afton. Long time no see…"
He said grinding his teeth at the end.

"Stop pretending like we're friends.. you know what you did.."

"Mikey calm down, that was all in the past, now just chill."

"I bet you just wanted to talk to them again just to piss me off eh?"

"Pfft! As if I cared about you, I just wanted them- to be my friend!"

"Oo! Mike's jealous!"

"W-What?! Me jealous? Never!"

"But anyways this is Aaron it looks like you too already know each other?"

"Y/n.. don't believe everything that he says.."
I whispered into their ear. They nodded as a response to no questions asked.

"Stop whispering, you know how flustered I can be when you do that!"

"And I love it when you flustered love~"

As I said that Aaron's face was fuming in jealousy and anger that I was stealing Y/n's attention from him.

Class has begun and Aaron wouldn't stop getting out of my face. The group was whispering on how to help me with that basteder. I laid my head down and I accidentally slept through our class.

~~~~~~~~

It was midway lunchtime and we all were in the courtyard. We didn't just chat as we didn't feel hungry.

Y/n was in my lap sleeping on my thighs, as I played with their hair, me and the group chatted and soon Charlie joined in.

"Ok I know I said violence is the answer but that's just too violent.."

"! How about we lure him into the springlocks and dump water on him when he's in it!"

"But he knows all of us and my dad will KILL me if he finds out I murder someone in one of his suits.."

"What about we-"

The bell rang which meant lunch was over. I gently woke up Y/n to tell them we have class soon. As per usually they whined on going to class but yet again I dragged them with me.

"I don't want to gooooo!"
They screeched, screamed and kicked as I dragged them into the building.

"It's just Math class.. you'll be ok I promise.."
I responded as I dragged them by the hood of MY hoodie

"Ughhhhh fine.. but can I AT LEAST have a snack!"

"Fine.. I saw a vending machine near our Math class so come on let's go."