Chapter 6: you cant escape me

(A/n) if yk yk

-----------

Micheal's POV:

I woke up the next day. I said morning to Elizabeth and Evan then I had breakfast. They both went to a friend's house so that meant I was alone. My father left for work a long time ago so that gave me time for other things…

I walked down to the basement with a breakfast that I made myself. I turned on the light to see Y/n sleeping peacefully. 
I see that they finally gave up..

"Wakey Wakey~"

"Hmm.. huh, is it morning?"

"Yes indeed, I personally made you breakfast.. But first let me untie you.."

*I know they'll try and escape..*

"Thanks.. Micheal…"

"Please call me Mike dear."

"Ok.. Mike."

Their eyes look like they have given up on escaping. Perfect.. But also not perfect as I know they are trying to guilt trip me.

I placed the food down and they began to eat. I sat down accompanying them as they ate. 

I started to caress their hair. No reaction… I let them come up the stairs for a little while so we can hangout. I led them into my room. As soon as we made it there they fell on my bed and slept.

 *I guess them being tied up didn't help sleeping.*

I took out a notebook and wrote some notes. I immediately put it away when I saw slight movement from Y/n.

"Mike…"

"Yes dear, what is it?"

"Can we cuddle…"

"Of course.."

I got on my bed and laid next to Y/n. They started to get closer and I could feel their cold body. It sent shivers down my spine. I sorta felt bad for not giving them something warm last night. 

I fell asleep for a little while and when I woke up I saw Y/n on top of me. I got a bit flustered when they woke up to face me. 

"What time is it?"

"It's I think, 2pm why?"

"I'm bored…"

"Well.. we can go to my father's workplace if you want?"

"As a date or just hang out?"

"You can pick whatever one you like dear."
I started to gently stroke their hair as the thought.

"A date?"

"Ok well.. The night I left you in.. there.. I went to your house and grabbed your clothes so you can change."

"Ok.. but where are you gonna change?"

"In the bathroom of course."

Y/n gave me a nod and I left to change as well to let them change.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We made it to the Pizzeria and had a lot of fun. We went to the arcades and played a couple of games.

"Y/nnnn~ I got a gift for you!"

"Oo! What is it!"

I handed them a 16 inch foxy plushie as a gift. As well as some snacks and a chocolate box.

"Mike! You didn't have to!"

"Well.. what can I say. I'll do anything for you."

Y/n gave the plush a tight squeeze as I saw that they had the biggest smile on their face. 

I love seeing them happy…

~~~~~~~~
Y/n's POV:

We were in his room smoking. After a fun day I forgot what he had done to me and April. but.. I don't know if I should forgive him. It was so out of the blue. *He's so bipolar! First he teased me then he acted friendly and NOW he's obsessive!* I thought.

I guess I was dragged in from deep thought because Micheal has been calling my name.

"Y/n? Are you good?"

"Hm? Yea.. sorry I just zoned out.."

"No need to apologize.."

After he said that he placed his hand on the side of my cheek. The only thing I could consecrate was him doing that and the smell of smoke in the room. 

He started to lean in closer. As we were about to kiss him, I think a friend barged in.

"Hey Mike! Oh.. I see you're busy.."

"Charlie! Give me a second.. Charlie come back!" 

He yelled as he gave me a peck on the cheek. This gave me time to escape but after today.. I was rethinking my decision.

I made my final decision and left. After I grabbed my stuff I shoved it in my bag and hit a run for it. *Thanks for teaching me how to run, escape, and sneak out…step-mom..* I thought as I escaped from the window.

"Hey! Where do you think you're going!" I heard Micheal yell as I finally made it down.

Here we go again…

I heard movements from the tree and ran as fast as I could. Luckily I always out run her so that gave me a boost from escaping.

After running for a while, it seemed and looked like I escaped him. I took a breather in an alleyway. 

Wrong idea..

I looked to my left and saw Jason there smoking. I signaled him to not say a word. He just took his phone for a minute and put it back in his pocket.

"You can't escape me!"

THAT BASTARD!

Jason held me tight as Micheal put a cloth over my mouth. I slowly felt my conscience slip away. The last thing I heard was a 'good job boss' from what sounded like Adam.

I didn't see him and why did he call Micheal boss?

Things made less and less sense by the day.