Chapter 1

(NOTE: DAN AND ARIN'S PARENTS ARE NOT BASED ON THEIR IRL PARENTS.)

Arin and Dan were two young boys. They were best friends, and always dreamed of exploring the sea. One day, their lives changed forever.

"En guarde!" Dan yells as he weilds his wooden sword. Arin lets out a cry as their Swords clash. "You're never gonna take my land!" Dan says. "Unicorn land is as good as mine!" Arin giggles. They seemed to be battling over sand castles. Whoever won got to destroy the loser's castle.

"Not on my watch!" Dan yells, as his sword swats Arin's sword out of his hand, landing on the sand. Arin had a surprised face, as Dan pretends to stab Arin as Arin screams, then he falls down. "The world! Aaahhh! Its getting dark! Youuu monsteerrr... bleh." Arin yells as he plays dead. Dan bursts out laughing, as Arin laughs too, getting back up. "Here, I'll help you destroy it." Arin chuckles. Dan nods, as they do so, destroying the castle. "Arin! Its time to go home!" Arin's mother called. "Awwwh! Do I have to?!" Arin whined. "I'm sure my dad wants me home, too. See ya tomorrow, Arin." Dan says as he runs off, but arin stops him

"Dan wait!" Arin says, Dan walks back. Arin pulls out a bracelet with shells and gems on it. "My mom told me if I made these for both of us, we would never be seperated." Arin says. Dan smiles, as he puts a bracelet on. "I'll never take it off." Dan says, as Arin smiles, then, the part their ways.

Arin sits on his bed, looking at the night stars. He sighs. His mom walks in.

"Arin, what are you still doing up? It's nearly after midnight!" She asks. Arin looks at her, rubbing his eyes. "I'm... im worried." Arin says. His mother walks over, sitting by him. "About what?" She asks. Arin sighs. "I don't ever want to be separated from Dan. We're like brothers..." arin says. His mother smiles. "Oh, Arin... should you ever be separated, that bracelet will always reunite the both of you." She says, rubbing his head. Arin smiles, as he lays down. "Goodnight, my child." His mother whispers. She kisses his head, as she leaves, closing the door...

...

...

...

BANG