Chapter 2

Arin POV:

My body jolted awake, as I heard a loud bang. I heard my mother scream, and various other screams outside. I ran out to the living room...

Oh my god... mom... she was bleeding from the stomach. I ran over. "Mom what happened?!" I gasp. She looks at me weakly. "Arin... take your sword... find Dan... and run to the ships. You'll be safe there." She groaned. "But what about you?!" I ask, tears running down my eyes. She smiles. "Do not worry about me. I'll always be here." She grins.

"I love you."  She says...

I hug her before she took her last breath. She reaches for me, but dies before she could.

I grab my sword, as I run outside..

My god... almost everything was on fire... so much blood.... I ran over to dan's house, but saw him nowhere.

Then, a hand grabs me, as they run.

I look, its dan. "Dan! What the heck?!" I gasp. He doesn't bat an eye, he was crying as we ran to the boats...

But it was too late. Dan grabbed some logs and rope, and cloth. "ARIN, GRAB THE ROPES!" He yells, as we build a raft. "Wait, we're due for a seastorm!" I whimper. "Do you wanna die here or not?!" He yells. I finally muster enough bravery, as we use our Swords as ores, as we float off to sea.

Soon enough, the seas got rough.

"Dont worry, Arin! We'll find a boat and hop on!" He says...

The seas began to get super rough, as thunder and lighting struck. A huge wave knocks Dan off.  "DAN!" I scream. He swims to the surface, gasping for air. I try to paddle the raft over, but Dan gasps as he kicks the boat away, a wave was going to hit me...

But when Dan kicked the raft...

It hit him, and I didn't see him again after that.

"DANNY!!!! NOOO!!!" I Scream. Then, another, gigantic wave towers over me. I cry... I brace myself...

I groan...it was cloudy, but still sunny. It was early, a few minutes before sunrise. I weakly get up, groaning. I take a look around. I'm on an island.

I then remember... I lost Dan. I look at the bracelet... crying. I then heard a groan. I saw a hand pop out from the sand. "Arin..." I heard it mumble. It was Dan!

I ran over, digging him out. I finally got to him, helping him up. He was drenched in sand and water. He looks at me. I hug him, crying. "DAN!... I THOUGHT I LOST YOU!" I cry. He returns the hug. "Its okay, Arin, im fine... I help him up. "Where... did we crash?" He asks. "I dunno. Its definatley a deserted island... maybe if we find the right resources, we can build a sturdy boat and find a town." I say, as Dan goes to the water, washing the sand off of him. He walks back over.

"If we're on an island, I'm sure we cat do that. I mean, we still have our Swords, right?" He asks. I check for mine, its here. Dan still has his, but they were merely toys. "Dan. These our toy models. The heck are we gonna do with these?" I ask.

"They may be toys, but they'll last us awhile. C'mon, lets get to work." He says, as he limps off. I was gonna say something... but I kept silent. "Yeah."

"Lets go..."