Don't ever let me go ( boyxboy )

Hellow~~~~

So I read lots of stories here ... Was inspired by them.. So decided to have my story here well this is the first one of them... Hope you all like it

So we start———

I never really did anything to make myself known I was just fine the way I am now, but oh well life is never fair,Nope it isnt, The idiot me had to go to the market today. Had to pass the road to old Tony's bakery, and then frickin trip in front of a visiting group of alphas that have come for a meeting in our pack land with a whole set of knives that I have bought just now. They growled and the stupid omega me tremples and faints. Yup I fainted, Stupid right ?? Well, no not really I mean one alpha growling angrily would have made me just try and avoid looking in their eyes and tremble a little, but seven of them? No I will definitely faint.

Well now I'm awake, but with the looks mom is giving me now, I just feel doomed,well I am doomed, our alpha is going to kick me out. He always thought I was a useless omega, I know I was useless, but what would I do, as a lone wolf , a gay lone omega, I'm just going to end up dead.

There was a knock on the door and I looked at the door, fear rising, Oh god here comes the alpha.

I look at my hand on my lap not daring to look up...

"Mrs Blake could you please leave us, I want to talk to your son alone" I can sense just how angry he is from the way he speaks. Oh god I'm a goner.

" yes alpha" mom said. Oh mom!!! Don't leave me alone! but I just heard footsteps and the door opening then closing again.

"Nicholas, You have ten minutes to go pack the stuff you need then leave this land, and if I ever see you here I myself will shred your filthy body"

WHAT!!!! "but alpha, I didn't mean to do anything!!!! Please don't make me leave here, I have nowhere to go, plea-"

" Nine minutes now!!! Leave" I looked at the alpha pleading one last time, then started getting up with tears running down my cheeks.

I ran as fast as I could to my home, Stuffed some clothes in a duffle bag.. Mom wasn't home. I know she knew that the alpha kicked me out, and she would never come here to see me leaving. It hurts but I had no time for those feelings, I zipped the bag and headed out, I don't even have a car or bike, I started running toward the pack land borders, Thank god we were really fast, Once I reached the borders I looked back " guess this is the last Time"

Hope I can survive this..

I passed the borders there were some guards but they ignored me, I'm sure by now the alpha told them that he exiled me...

Oh well, I just wish our alpha was Alex and not Rick, he was much nicer to me, a bully yes, but much nicer and sexier. Oh Alex..

Oh Nicky this isn't the time to be daydreaming about him!!! you gotta find a place to stay in before night falls, I tried to clear my head and started moving forward.

—————————-

Kevin P.O.V

Alex was pissed off for some reason and he wouldn't tell me why. He just keeps on fidgeting in his car seat. We just reached his brother rick's pack land... While rick was the alpha of blue moon pack Alex was the the alpha over him and three other packs our pack the Main one the moon stone pack... Then there is the red moon pack and the Black moon pack .. That was only because Alex is so powerful. The most powerful alpha to exist in centuries. The meetings were always held in our pack land, but this time for a change it was held in the blue moon land and Alex just won't stop growling.

I hope nothing bad happens today.

——

and thats all people for the first tiny mini chapter .... It's just snips ... Imma Post the main chapter 1 later today

Comment...!!!!<3

May 2, 2015 — coming back to finish the story, but will be re-editing it first.