Chapter 2

Nicholas P.O.V

... Shit!!! It's so freakin cold!!!..I'm such an idiot!!! I forgot to take some cash with me and I can't go back, and there is no shelter here!!!

I really am going to die...I looked around there was a diner but it's Soo freakin crowded, what if there were werewolves .. They would know I'm a rouge and they would kill me...

I have been walking for hours... I know I entered a pack land I could sense it, but I'm just going to pass through it, and hopefully they won't notice me, we omegas are the best in hiding our scent no one would ever be able to sense us, we do have other powers, but I don't even wanna think about trying them, cause I know I would suck at them ....

I kept walking, when I passed the diner my stomach growled at the smell, it was heavenly .. Damn it, I absolutely hate being a werewolf, everything sucks it only caused me bad luck,

.... There was a very strange smell, it's creeping me out... I looked around for the source of the smell, and tried to conceal my smell even more, the smell came from an alley ..

Oh no Nicky... You are not that stupid... You're just going to move ahead and never look back, whatever the source of the smell is, it is not a good think..

There was a high pitched scream....

-RUN!!!!- My wolf started screaming.....

- oh now you decide to talk to me!!! You stupid ....stupid wolf!!!-

I started running as fast as I could ... No matter how mad I am at my wolf I know I should listen to him

-let me take over ... I'm much faster .. You will end up getting killed- my wolf started screaming

- oh no there are humans here I can't let you-

- there isn't anyone here!!! We are going to die if you didn't let me... Our survival is much more important-

I heard someone running behind me.. There was this HUGE black creature ... And I immediately let my wolf take over .... We are screwed either way

It always felt wired and so slow for me to turn... But this time it was so swift and the stupid wolf let go of my duffle bag...!!

Ugh!!! What am I going to wear....wait.... Am I even going to survive....Bleh!!!

- run Wolfie run!!!- I screamed at my wolf ... The omegas are the only ones who can talk with their wolves like that... It was fun and weird too...

- shut it we need all of our powers...what ever hunting us is really fast..-

Oh shit I could feel it closing on us.. It is really scary

We were so close to the borders and I could sense

The moment we reached the border the smell just totally disappeared but we kept on moving ... Suddenly feeling exhausted my wolf collapsed.. We felt so exhausted the last thing I saw was so many wolves surrounding us but darkness soon fell over us

------------------------------

Alex P.O.V

I looked around at the alphas of the packs... This meeting is turning out to be truly annoying... Looking at my beta Kevin trying to stifle a yawn... Oh god.... We need to look more serious... Arriving late was bad enough, and now wanting the meeting to end, blah!!!! And my idiot brother is now trying to show the alphas, how much better he would be at being a lead alpha, but no one can go over me and they all know it, no one takes what is mine and survives..

Well this meeting has to end at some point right??? ..... I stood up and everyone looked at me

" seeing that all the point that we needed to be discussed are done with, how about we say finish and everyone can go to their own pack... I for one have a lot of matter that needs to be dealt with"

Drake the alpha of black moon looked at me and smiled knowingly .. Everyone got up and started shuffling their stuff...

I looked at my brother who kept staring at me angrily I ignored him and went to go out... Opened the door and the smell hit me again...

"shit!!" damn it this smell is agitating me ... It is fading.. But still lingering around..

" what's wrong Alex ... What's annoying you.."Kevin looked at me worried..

" it's nothing... Let's just leave .. The sooner the better"

"ok... If you say so" we started moving it was already 9 pm and I wanted to be back home soon..hopefully Lana would still be there...

This smell is annoying me..

My phone started ringing .. I picked it up seeing it was Jeff on of my pack enforcers

" hello.."

"alpha sorry to bother you .. But we have a situation in here"

" it's ok... What is it?"

" a wolf has entered our land.. We think it's a rouge .. We are not sure yet since he has passed out..."

" do what we normally do.. Wake him up and see what he wants.."

" I know alpha... But you see before it entered our borders the wolf was being hunted by a large monster.. It might be one the hybrids everyone is talking about"

Ah shit...." Jeff I'm on my way home just keep the wolf there ... Also... Move him into the cells till I come...I will be questioning him..."

" ok alpha" I hung up and looked at keving " we gotta move fast"

" whats happened?? " we both got in the car and I started the engine...

" Jeff thinks he saw a hybrid hunting a rogue who just ended up entering our land... And now the rogue is unconscious with the enforcers

" what!!!? .... But the hybrid only hunt...."

" I know!!! That's why I have to deal with this" I started going faster

Shit ... This isn't how I wanted my day to end... But I would be damned if let anything hurt my pack...

--------------

Soo ... I know this is a tiny chapter but I have been so sick these days with the flu... Finally managed to write something

Well imma try have a much longer update

Tc ppl...!!!

Vote&Comment!!

Wuv you all