Chapter 11

Chase's P.O.V

My son was sad when he realised nick had already left, i really wanted him to stay... but he is so lucky to have a mate who chases after him... i have long since shut my wolf away, with my shaman powers .. my wolf cannot control me to go to rick... i wont have him hurt Brian.. he is all i have left...

"Daddy!!... can i have some waffles please??"

"sure Honey" Brian smiled at me when i put 2 extra waffles in his plate

He is my life .. My Heart.... My everything .... i will protect him with all i have 

the connction strings to the spirit shields i built around was pulsing through me ...

someone was trying to get in ... so i tried to used my powers to see who it is...

No ... that cant be..... it is impossible!!!....thats ....

Thats BRIAN..... no no... he cant be... he died ... and that is hybrid.. he cannot be brian....

it cannot be...

--------------------------------------------------

Alex's P.O.V

i left nick sleeping on the bed and went out ... i need to talk to the council...  i will never let go of my mate...

i walked out of the pack house and all the pups came running to me.. 

i smiled at them and stood where i am .. knowing that jace would jump at me and want me to hold him high up ... and thats exactly what i did... then i ushered them all to go back to playing

i felt eyes on and i looked back at the pack house .. thats when i saw nick looking from the window in our room.. i smiled at him ... and a shiver ran through my body from remembering what happened earlier.. damn .. *Just stay where you are love... and be ready for me... imma finish this thing with the council and come and be with you...

i could almost feel his sadness through our link...*No nick... dont ... and i will never ever let you go... we are in this together*

*Dont worry Alex i will be just here waiting for you*

*I love you Mate...*

*Me Too Alex .... Me too..*

there was so much sadness but i definitly plan to change that...

i walked determined ...

~~they will have to agree with what im offering ... or imma just have to step back...

Chance came running to me he was an old friend who is now one of the council members protectors... i had called him earlier and told him to arrange a meeting with councilman Richardson..he is very understanding and im sure he would listen to me...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nicholas's P.O.V

the Hybrid is here... i can feel it..... not just feel it!!!... i see it... he is laughing and smiling with alex now!!!.. i hid away when i saw him... 

What do i do???!!!.. where do i run to??? 

i cut off the connecting between me and alex so he cant hear what i think.. and i ran downstair ....

thats when i saw them,,,,, they were all over the living room .. 

"So we finally find you.."

OH GOD NO!!!...

i ran back as fast as i could and shut the door before a body was slmmed to it.... this door wont last....

i went to the window .... 

the only way to make the jump is to turn ...

-NO!!... turning to me will hurt the pups... you cannot do that!!!-

damn it!!!.... then what do i do ...??... 

the door  broke down and the Hybrids came in...

"damn your mate did say you will be troublesome"

HUH???!!

"Like hell he did!!! when he comes now you will all be dead"

"You wish!! ... freak!!!... he gave you to us "

that when i remembered i shut the connection..oh shit!!! *ALEX!!!!.... Save..Me...*..

But it was also shut from his side too ..!!! what is going on ... Alex would never ever do that to me...!!! he will protect me...

the hybrid came with his fist at me and it hit my head ... that was all befor i blanked out

--------------------------------------------------

Our poor Nicky ... what is going on???!!!

---------------------------------------------------

Ok my lovely readers ... a short chapter ,,, i know ... 

but i srsly try to have what ever free time i get to write ..

Love you all xoxo 

Tc 

dont forget to vote and comment <3