THIRTY TWO

Outside the boarded up clock tower, Harper and Emma were waiting by the clock tower, holding their swords when Vanessa walked up to them with Regina following after her. Regina walked to the door, unlocked it and they all walked inside.

Harper looked around at the shelves, "What is this place?" She asked.

"Would you like a tour, or shall we just get to it?" Regina questioned.

"Lead the way," Emma said.

Regina moved to a wall, placing her hand on it and the wall raised up, revealing an elevator, "Woah," Harper and Emma said.

The elevator door opened, "Get in," Regina said.

"After you," Harper said.

"It's a two-man job, the elevator's hand-operated. We have to stay up here and lower you two down," Regina said.

"And we're just supposed to trust you? Nessa, yes, but you?" Harper asked.

"I don't think either of you have much choice in the matter, Miss Swan," Regina said.

"She won't try anything," Regina looked at Vanessa, "I'll make sure of it," Vanessa said.

"This battle we're supposed to fight, who is it? What's down there?" Emma asked.

"An old friend," Regina said.

"Then why don't you go talk to them?" Harper asked.

"Because her punishment here was different than everyone else's. I trapped her...in a different form," Harper and Emma looked at her confused, "She doesn't wanna hear from me. You'll both have to trust me on that," Regina said.

"Okay, we'll go down there. But let's be clear about something, Your Majesty. The only reason you're not dead is because we need your help to save Henry. If he dies, so do you," Harper looked at Vanessa, "No offense," Harper said.

"None taken," Vanessa said.

"Well, then let's get on with it. Now, this is what you're both going to have to do," Regina said.

Harper and Emma entered the elevator, and they were lowered down the elevator shaft.

Vanessa looked at Regina, "If anything happens to my daughter, or even Emma, I will kill you myself," She said.

Flashback

Outside the Forbidden Fortress, Prince Charming snuck around the outside of the castle, headed for the entrance when Prince Edwards rounded the corner of the castle, startling each other.

"Edwards?" Prince Charming said.

"James?" He said.

"What are you doing here?" Prince Charming asked.

"Rumplestiltskin sent me," Prince Edwards said.

"He sent me, too. Wait, but you don't have the egg," Prince Charming said.

"Yeah, he said you did. He planned this whole thing apparently," Prince Edwards said.

"Alright, then," Prince Charming nodded slowly, "Let's hide this egg then," He said and they entered the fortress.

----------<3----------

Inside the Forbidden Fortress, Maleficent ascended a set of stairs and sat on her throne when Prince Charming ambushed her from behind, placing his sword to her throat as Prince Edwards stepped out from the side, aiming his sword at her.