cuddles

karlnap fluff
——
"Karl, I'm actually so scared, what if I get jump scared!?" Sapnap half yells at his boyfriend.

Karl and Sapnap are both streamers and they met on the DreamSMP. Its been about 1½ years since they both got together and they decided to not tell their fans.

"Your fine Sap, just keep walking down the path weirdo." Karl says while laughing.

The two boys were live on twitch playing a roblox game called mimic. Each time the one of the boys died in the game, they would have to switch out, right now, it was Sapnaps turn. He was being very cautious when he moved his character, always turning his camera every few seconds. Karl thought it was cute how scared he was.

"AHH WHAT THE FUCKING HELL IS THAT THING!!" Sapnap screams, seeing one of the monsters and getting scared.

"I died Karl." Sapnap says, his voice so monotone woth no emotion.

"It's alright, I'm getting super tired, I think we should probably end the stream here, Sap." Karl says, yawning almost instantly after he stopped talking.

"Alright, I agree," Sapnap says, also yawning,"Bye chat!"

"Bye chat, love you guys" Karl says, getting up from his chair and hugging the pc before waving goodbye and turning the stream off, also shutting his pc off.

"I'm so tired Sap." Karl says, stretching in his chair.

"Wanna go to your room then?" Sapnap questions.

Karl doesn't even respond, he just grabs his boyfriend's hand and leads him to their room. He goes to his closet and grabs a hoodie and some pj pants, pulling out a matching hoodie and pj pants for Sapnap.

"Here, change into these." Karl says, taking off his current hoodie changing into the new one which was a simple black one with a red star embroidered onto it.

Sapnap walks out of the room to the bathroom across the hall changing into the soft pj pants karl gave him. They were black with different sized red stars imprinted on them. He then takes his hat and hoodie off putting on the new hoodie Karl gave him on. That too, was a black hoodie with a red star embroidered onto it.

Sapnap walks back to the room and gets into the bed with Karl cuddling close to him. Sapnap on his back and karl laying on Sapnaps side (like his side and laying his head on his chest yk). Sapnap's right hand was in Karl's hair while his other was wrapped around Karl's waist, drawing circles on his side. Meanwhile, Karl was dead sleep, hugging onto Sapnaps waist, eyes closed, mouth wide open (like I was at the dentists lick lick lick lick) and to top it off, he was snoring.

Karl looked so cute like this, Sapnap had to save the moment. He grabbed his phone from the nightstand carefully as to not wake up Karl. He opens his camera to snap hat, turning on the front flash and snapping a picture of him, saving it. He turns his phone off and eventually fall asleep with his lover in his now limp arms.
——
573 words

This chapter was really short so to make up for it I'm working on a longer Karlnap one! I also am doing a check on my spelling for a new Dnf chapter so stay tuned :]

(edited) This chapter has been edited 2 times and may be updated again in the future.

REQUESTS