leave

This chapter has mention of sh and abuse in it so there will be a warning for it because it's a lot.

TW: mention of sh, arguing, yelling, abuse, guilt tripping and mention of suicide!

In this au, Karl isn't on the smp nor does he know who the people in the smp are besides some of Saps friends and hes not a mcyt or streamer.

karlnap angst
-
Karl and Sapnap had been dating for a long time. Since 2021, actually. But, Sapnap has gotten worse over the years and he hasn't been doing very good this past week. Sapnap had a very bad self-harm addiction and anger issues. Karl doesn't like that he hurts himself and has tried stopping him before. That didn't end well, they ended up arguing with each other for an entire hour.

Sapnap would wake up everyday and go to work, leaving Karl home alone. Karl normally ends up going out to lunch, or brunch if you will, with friends if he gets too bored at home. Sapnap hates that he does that, he wants Karl all to himself. But obviously, he can't control Karl.

Karl's pov (for the first time in forever im having a 1st person pov instead of 3rd)
____

I woke up to an empty bed, with only me in it. The clock on my nightstand read 11:47am as the time. I was already bored and had asked one of Nick and I's friends, Quackity, if he wanted to go to lunch 12:30, and he said yeah.

I got up off my bed, stretching my arms wide. I walk to my bathroom thats connected to my room and start the shower, turning it to the right so It would be really hot (thats how it is in where I live)but not burning like boiling water on the stove. I then walk back out to my room and grab a black and white striped button up, one of Saps hoodies because I always steal one from him, and then I grab a pair of kind of baggy, dark, ripped jeans. (its like looser skinny jeans that dont cling on to your legs yk?)

I feel the water and make sure its not too hot. After feeling the perfectly tempratured water, I undress and get into the shower, washing my hair, body and face.
____

I get out of the shower, getting dried off and dressed into my outfit. I walk back into my room, grabbing a necklace and a chain I got to match Sapnap (they actually do have matching chains irl, fun fact), some rings and a bracelet that my mother gave me.

I was ready to go at 12:10 pm, so I brushed my teeth and then left. The place me and Quackity were going to was normally packed and had a very long wait, and I still had to pick Quackity up, so, I drove to get him then to the place. There was a line almost out the door and many people were waiting inside so we had to wait outside.
____

Quackity and I walk in and finally get seated after about a 45 minutes wait. We look at the menu and pick our foods.
I ended up getting two tacos with refried beans and rice on the side and Quackity got an enchilada with the same things on the side.

We ate our lunch together and talked about things like his streaming, Sapnap, twitter drama and more. We actually had a lot of fun and I was happy that I went, I was sure Sapnap wouldn't be though.
____

I unlock my front door, seeing that Sapnap's car was here meaning he was off work.

'was I really gone that long?'

I walk in and see him on the couch. I walk over and go to give him a pick on the lips, but to my surprise, he moves he head to the right, dodging my lips.

"Whats wrong baby?" I ask, wondering why he was declining my kiss.
____
author pov
-----
"You went out with Q?" Sapnap questions, looking Karl in the eye with disappointment and fury.

"Yeah, we had lunch together, we actually had a lot of fun!" Karl beams excitedly, but Sapnap just stares angrily.

"You know I don't like that you do that, it makes me think you're cheating on me, Karl." Sapnap states, standing up from his seat on the couch.

!!!!!!!!!sh + suicide mention coming up!!!!!!!!!!!

"Sap, what? I would never do that to you, I love you so much baby!" Karl argues, putting his bag down and walking over to the kitchen, opening the fridge for a cold water bottle.

"If you ever leave me, I'll cut myself until I bleed out and eventually kill myself." Sapnap threatens, shocking Karl.

"Baby, please don't ever say that I won't leave you, I promise." Karl says, putting his water down on the counter, walking back over to the couch and wrapping his arms around his boyfriend who was now standing, only to be shoved away and met with a slap across the face.

Sapnap had been very abusive to Karl for a long time but Karl never left because he didn't want Sapnap to ever hurt himself. There was once a night where he tried to go to a party and came back to Sapnap cutting himself because Karl left him.

"Dont touch me, whore!" Sapnap barks out at Karl.

Karls eyes brim with tears as he cups his own cheek.

"And is that my sweater?" Sapnap questions angrily.

"Y-yeah, m'sorry." Karl says, taking the hoodie off.

"Don't fucking touch my shit, Karl!" Sapnap says, snatching the hoodie from him. Sapnap pulls Karl up by his shirt and then once again, slaps his face, harder than the last time.

This time, Karl let his tears fall, he was scared, he hated when his "lover" would do this, go through his episodes and just blow up at Karl. It made Karl feel sad and unloved. He just couldn't leave him though, he couldn't leave Sap on his own.

He watched as Sapnap stormed off to their room but he stayed on the couch and just let his tears stream down his face while he sat there, curled up into a ball. He knows he could've left a long time ago but now he had to deal with Sapnap's abusiveness.

He had the chance to leave now, and that's what he did.

Imma stop doing A/N at the end, just requests or updates!

1104 words total!

Love u guys so much <3!!
----
Requests