1

Third Person Pov-

With his shivering body, angry tears, and a pout on his face, the boy sat under the shade of a building. His knees were brought up together as he mumbled incoherent sentences.

The sudden thunder from the sky startled him as he tried hard not to let out any sob just silently crying.

" someone p-please save me, I don't want to d-die." He begged to look at the dark from where moon was not at all visible. He looked down and wiped the tears, a sudden grumbling from his stomach made him whine, he was hungry.

He hardly ate anything when those people threw him out. At least they should have warned him before, he would have filled his stomach with food.

"meanies..." he mumbled with a pout. He glanced around here and there, the road completely deserted. He sighed and closed his eyes however they were soon opened when he heard some footsteps from miles away, being a werewolf his senses were quite sharp.

He gulped and hid behind the bus stop, this place was all new to him. He did know a thing here and as far as he had had heard from his granny, the human world is brutal, people here are not as kind as they pretend although the werewolf world is not all fairytales but still better than this world.

From a distance, he saw a figure walking carrying a stick, which made him gulp as he clutched to the sides of the poles but a frown was soon decorated on his face when he saw an old lady dropping her things on the ground. He watched her carefully as she started to bend but suddenly stood straight massaging her back.

He felt bad seeing that and his feet unknowingly started walking toward her. His steps are slow and conscious.

"uhh..." the lady got startled seeing him as she moved her stick toward him in impulse making him scared.

"p-please don't hurt me," he said covering himself and her alarmed expression soon turned to soft seeing the fragile beauty.

"What are you doing here child?" Taehyung heard a soft voice that made him uncover his face, tears brimming in his eyes with a pout adorning his glossy lips.

"oh, I didn't mean to scare you, my child." She said walking ahead as she held his arms in a soft hold which made him flinch and look at her vit The genuineness in her eyes made him feel safe as he nodded his head.

"Where do you stay?" She asked which made him sad, how should he say that he was thrown by the only people he considered his family, and soon the tears he was holding started spilling down remembering the morning's events.

"I-I don't have any place to stay." His lips quivered as he looked down wiping his tears, the old lady's heart clenched seeing the younger's condition.

"Come with me." She said and Taehyung looked up with a frown.

"huh?" He muttered and she smiled softly.

"You can come with me if you want, I work as a gardener in Mr.Jeon's house you might be knowing?" She asked but seeing the younger's confused face she chuckled.

"guess you don't know." She said shaking his head.

"They are very rich So if you come with me I can help you get a job or something there but it's totally your choice." She said and Taehyung looked down thinking for a while. He didn't know this lady at all but on second thought he didn't even know this world too, how would he survive here alone when this lady seems kind, he shakily took a breath and licked his dry lips.

"Thank you." He said getting up and dusting his clothes. He smiled his boxy smile which made the lady smile back.

"Let's go." She said and Taehyung followed her timidly looking around.

----------------💮------------

With a last thrust, Jungkook came inside her receiving a high pitched moan in return which annoyed him. He pulled out groaning as he lay by the side, the woman released a deep breath feeling so euphoric by the orgasm she just had.

Jungkook cleaned himself and quickly wore his shirt getting up from the bed. He lit up the cigarette and smoked it, his face emotionless but he rolled his eyes hearing the woman behind him.

"Jungkook, stay the night." She said sitting straight.

"I got work to do." He blankly said taking another whiff of cigarette and then blowing out the smoke.

"You always do this, use me and then throw me like trash." She let out mad which irked him.

"Then why do you even allow me to use you in the first place, Ren?" He said chuckling sarcastically which made her swallow harshly, she had to say it today, either now or never.

"Because I-I love you, Jungkook." She confessed which made him freeze as he drop the cigarette down and looked at her annoyed.

"That's pretty stupid of you." He snapped getting up, buttoning his shirt as she felt tears pooling in her eyes.

He grimaced seeing her shedding tears.

"You know what?" He started as she looked up with a little hope in her eyes.

"Let's forget about your dumb confession and continue our fuck sessions, what do you say?" He asked smirking and she gritted her teeth clutching to the bedsheets.

"You are insane!" She spoke out in a venomous tone.

"I know. Isn't it cool?" He said laughing out testing her last nerve.

"GET OUT-" She yelled and he groaned at her high-pitched scream.

"Gladly." He said and wore his shoes as he walked out before winking at her and neglecting her tears.

Love was not a word in Jeon Jungkook's dictionary, he enjoyed his life to the fullest. Working in the day and partying in night with no regrets.

His life was amazing, and he loved it, after breaking several hearts he had no shame but what will happen when a certain omega enters his life? Will this omega change this egoistic jerk or will this jerk trap the poor omega in his sinful world leaving him stained?

----------💮----------

Synopsis of the main characters.
Hope you all will love this book.
✌️