Chapter 5 What is This Feeling

Butterfly Girl looked back at Aira with a smile and just responded with a "Hii," feeling like butterflies were about to bust out of her stomach. Aria went into massive gay panic just because Butterfly Girl shot her a "hi." The only thing Aria was even able to do because of this panic was just wave as her beautiful face turned bright red at the sight of Butterfly Girls' gorgeous smile. Aria finally being able to see Butterfly Girl memorized every little detail from her brownish amber eyes, luscious brown hair just reaching below her shoulders, perfectly white teeth doing nothing but complement her great smile, and she wore this black crop top with a few butterflies on it, a pretty purple jacket resting gently over her shoulders, and a nice black skirt with fishnets underneath, and all these things put together made the most absolutely stunning girl Aria had ever seen. Truly a Butterfly Girl. But even though Aria had said hi this treasure itself wasn't enough for her greedy self, because Aria wanted to become friends with Butterfly Girl before the end of the day at least she wouldn't accept anything less than that. After that magic interaction, at least in Arias's eyes. Butterfly Girl had to leave the classroom. A few classes pass, and honestly, it felt like a year since Aria had seen her magic worker. It was finally time for lunch, and the whole day was spent thinking about Butterfly Girl and her beauty, but going to the cafeteria, one person had caught her eye.