Chapter six | Pet streams.

So it was settled. Dream and George would stream with Sapnap later on, Sapnap also mentioned if they wouldn't mind sharing a room.

Dream had no problem with this, yet George just acted hesitant at first since he didn't want to give with the idea that quickly. But in the end he said he didn't really mind it. Sapnap had to leave the two again to drop somthing off at his friends house. Karl was his name, Dream sighed. Oh well, he could just spend some time with George like he always does. George right now was found slouched on the couch being lazy. His eyes shut, soft purrs

coming from the the cat man. Dream peered from the corner of the door, his slime windening at the sight. Any person would've just thought that George was sleeping, but Dream knew he was just 'resting his eyes' , as George called it. He tip-toed his way over

towards the small brunette making sure not to make a single sound to not startle him. And then he jumped on the couch and landed next to him. Making the cushions bounce slightly. George jumped when the felt movement, inturrupting the peaceful state the cat male was in. George looked over at a very excited Dream, who was looking at him his puppy eyes, his tail wagging rapidly behide him, practically begging for his attention.

George like he has promised himself, he would not get distracted by his big beautiful eyes, he simply turned his head around and ignored the male that was begging for his attention.

Dream obviously didn't like this at all. Causing a frown to appear on his freckled face. But he isn't giving up just yet.

''Hey Georgie~ why are you so quite? C'mon talk to me~'' Dream whined as he shifted himself to face George. He then wrapped his arms around the smaller males body, resting his chin on-top on George's shoulder.

A small smile popped up on his face as he saw a red hue spread across the males face. His tail wagging even more now. But still, it wasn't enough. George still ignored him and his eyes remained shut.

Now Dream was getting a bit impatient. What a drama queen. But he always loved attention especially from George. ( No offensive Sapnap btw,)
Dream knew the other male was getting efected by what he was doing that being the red on his face and the way his ears twiched, but he remained still. Not moving a singular inch.

So he decided to take things just a little bit further. By pressing his body to George's side and moving his hands from his shoulders to his waist. Pretty affectionate right? This just shows you how much he cares about his fellow cat boy.

He now moved his lips towards George's ear, his lips almost touching it. "Geoorge~ stop ignoring me please, I miss you~''

Dream blew a bit on George's ear after he said that. George would never admitt it but he liked the feeling, his cheecks were definitely red now if they weren't before. He opened his eyes slightly

and turned around to see Dream looking at him with a innocent look just like all the times he got in trouble, but this time they had a diffrent flame in them. Something George couldn't quite put his finger on.

But George snapped out of his gaze reminding himself that this is exactly what Dream wanted. For him to submit himself to him, but George had diffrent plans. He simply turned back around and closed his eyes once again, trying to ignore the male that clung onto his side.

Then eventually Dream got the message that George wasn't talking to him anytime soon. This upset him. Did he annoy him by acting like a desperate dog? , did he no longer want to be friends?. Dream thought. George has never ignored him for this long before.

Dreams grasp softened. Soft whimpers erupting from the male as he thought about it. His gaze dropped from the brunettes face, his tail no longer wagging. Did he cross the line? Did he anger George by laughing at him in front of Sapnap? Did- Dream's thoughts got interrupted

"Hey hey Dream, it's okay, I'm not mad you dummy." Dream snapped out of his trance from hearing George's voice, his gaze shifting back to George's pale face, looking into his eyes. Dream tightened the hug once again, burring his face in the brunettes shoulder. He didn't want to be alone. Not again.

George rubbed circles on his back. He never really wanted to hurt Dream like this, he should remind himself that he was more sensitive when it came to separation. Dream suddenly perked up and looked at George with a smile creeping its way on his face.

"Didn't we make a deal earlier Georgie?~" Dream asked in a rather seductive tone.

----------------------

843 words! Sorry for the short chapter this one was a bit rushed, promise the next one will be better! Thanks for 400 reads!! ❤❤