little boy in the bus stop ☔🐾️🥶

The cold December was showering all over Seoul with snowstorms.. As everyone dressed up for Christmas tomorrow, a young man with no hope stopped at a bus stop because he had no energy left to walk.

"Why is this happening to me? Why does everyone have to be fine? God...What did I do to make people hate me so much..."

He sees a boy standing in the corner of the bus stop and crying softly

"It's the stupidity of these people, not your fault, boys."

The boy who patted the little boy's head came a little closer to the little boy and pressed his face.

"What's your name," the boy said

"Ki-ki-m t-taehyun" the little boy asked holding the boy's hand

He said while raising his head slowly

"Woah beautiful" the boy saw this little prince's face at that time..really beautiful

"O-who are you" the little boy asked as he nuzzled into the boy's face

"Jeon Jankuk" Jankuk muttered as he looked ahead

"J- Jankook, that's usually a rare name. I just asked today," Taehyun smiled, touching Jankook's face.

"Um....like Kalunika," Jankuk said deadpan

"Kalunika," Taehyung muttered

"Mm, Taehyung, that name is also cute," Jankook looked at Taehyung with a smile on his lips.

"How is that?"

"Because getting rid of a cute little boy like you because of one shortcoming is like losing your talent." Jankuk smiled at Pachchale, but Taehyun didn't have the ability to understand anything.

When Taehyun's heart screamed to know the meaning of what was said, Taehyun turned to Jankook, thinking that he should open his mouth and speak well...

But Jankuk used to be

"So what is this little prince doing here" Jankook interjected against Taehyung

"Ah I....I ran away from home" Taehyun pursed his lips and took a deep breath.

"What's that?" Jankuk wanted to hear Taehyun's story even though her problem was getting better

"It's a long story, Hyun." Taking a deep breath, Taehyun turned to Jankook to start a long story.

"I'm the youngest child in the Kim family..I hate December....my mom left me the day I was born...so I was with my hyung...my papa is not someone who looks out for us no matter what I am papa Love...When I was 5 years old, my father was hit by a truck and lost...and all I had left was my Hyun.Hyun didn't say anything and gave me the love that both mom and dad give me..he took care of me...but suddenly Hyun had to change houses...I still don't know why....after moving houses, he started behaving strangely...he Started drinking everyday...Hyun who used to caress me for some days was bothering me...I didn't even have a friend to share my sadness...but I went to a new school...then I met a friend named Jimin...he is very nice. ..but my hyun didn't like me to talk to him...he left me alone..he didn't like me to talk to anyone, he acted like a crazy person" Taehyung let out a deep breath..

"So what happened" Jankook asked excitedly..but Taehyung turned his eyes to fear and cried..

"If you can't tell, don't..sorry...this is how I tell you-"

"No I'll say" Taehyun stopped Jankook and started again...

"I'm ashamed to say this, Hyun, but....I have no other way to get rid of my sadness...my Hyun tried to force me" Taehyun made a sad and unpleasant face..

"What....your Hyun" Jankuk widened his eyes and stared at Taehyun's shining brown eyes..

They are beautiful...there is something big in those eyes...sadness...angry...disappointment...loneliness...everything..peach colored lips...they are tickled and shivering from the cold...little brown Taehyun's pubic hair stood out from the colored hair..oh a wound on Taehyun's pubic....jankook it that saw it.

"Um, it's him," Taehyung said in frustration, and Jankook pulled his coat over Taehyung, wondering how the little boy could be colder than Jankook.

"Okay...tell me...where are you going now" Jankook looked at Taehyung lovingly

Oh Jankuk what happened to you!

"I don't know...I just got hit by this car and died...Hyun go home...don't worry about me" Taehyung said sadly and Jankook laughed.

"Um...is that too...but my mom will like you a lot...let's go to our house today because I don't want to leave you in this winter" Jankuk touched Taehyun's head and held his hand.

"Your house" while Taehyun was rolling his eyes, Jankook slowly flew to his house because he had to leave the car at home... As little Taehyun followed Jankuk, a chapter of cold December ended like this.

So let's see what happens to our Taehyun and who is Jankook in the next chapter with me waiting there... Chapter 5 is in this story.