he is back

"Min Yoongi" Taehyung's words brought a smile to Jankook's mouth and pulled Taehyung into his lap.

"Hmm......is that the same.....tell me what did he do to you" Taehyung made a smile-im-pain scene when Jankook asked while touching Taehyung's little finger.

"It…..he took me to a log gate once….just like Hyun's gate and that too….then he kept asking me if you remember here or not. One day he told me to stop there said...I said no....but it doesn't matter....a while ago he tried to send me to him so I ran away...it's better to be caught in a car on the road and die than to be in an unknown place.... I know mine Not only because of the birthmark, everyone leaves me...I'm unlucky...Hyun also told me...I'm a big wretch" Jankook looked at Taehyun's PP eyes and wiped the tears from those eyes.

"Honey....listen....do you know where your hyung tried to bring you?" Jangkook asked angrily and Taehyung shook his head to say no.

"Your hyung tried to bring you here" Taehyun's eyes widened as Jankook wrapped Taehyun's hand in his.

"Don't you remember anything, honey?" Jankook's deep voice made Agadi feel like she was shivering, but Taehyun got up from Jankuk's lap and sat on Jankuk's other side.

"What do you mean Hyun?" Taehyung felt like he was teaching science to a kindergartener.

"Um...Should I show you something?" Taehyung shook his head when Jankook asked looking into Taehyung's dark chocolate eyes.

Jankook went to the bed cupboard and brought a black box....Junkkook took out a bracelet that Taehyun had given him...

"Remember this...you have the same thing on your hand" Jankook pointed to Taehyun's bracelet a while ago...yes, they had two identical bracelets...

"Ah....this....oh why..." Taehyung squeezed the bracelet tightly as he felt a great pain in his head.

I'm ..Jeon Jankuk....the current CEO of JKJ COMPANY as well as the little boy at that time...remember how you fought Kuki...Kuki...how did you forget me honey...I am Kuki... Your cookie honey...don't you remember me...remember....remember everything....you can't forget the cookie you loved for 8 years...remember Tay" as Jankuk's words echoed throughout his head. Taehyun suddenly fainted...

It's a lie to say Jankuk wasn't shocked..

"Bea..tae...taetae.....honey can you hear me" Jankook yelled at Taehyung's face but Taehyung didn't get up.

few hours later

Doctor - Mr.jungkook had a forgetfulness before...he has regained his memory...but the problems are a bit serious

The doc who came an hour ago is talking to Taehyun who fainted because of a call from Jankook....Jankuk's face is serious but his eyes are bright and shiny as Taehyun remembers.

But Wait Junkook! Taehyun's condition is serious

jungkook - Ah...why do you say that to Doc?

doctor - this is it....this patient is very soft so he won't be able to bear these all at once, the best thing is to keep him happy until he adjusts to this environment...or if he continues to faint like this, there is a big risk to his life.

jungkook - okay Doc, I'll make him happy as much as possible

doctor - Ok....If something happens, I'll talk again then I'll go...

jungkook – ok doc, thank you so much

Doctor - it's my job Mr.jungkook

Doc left there, giving Jankook a lot of hope, but Taehyung was still asleep