Happy Birthday Skeppy

Skeppy POV-

When I awoke around 7 a.m. I was still laying down, partly because I was so relaxed, and partly because my boyfriend's arm was wrapped around me. He was still asleep, leaving me with nothing to do, so I reached for my phone and checked my texts with my free arm. I brighten up when I see my best friend, Badboyhalo, texting me.

 I brighten up when I see my best friend, Badboyhalo, texting me

Before I can look through other apps, my boyfriend wakes up. He yawns and moves his arm before softly kissing me. Ian jumped up onto the bed, interrupting our kiss. After putting my phone down on the table, I pet him.

"Bonjour mon amour, et bonne naissance"(Good morning love, and happy birth) Before kissing my nose, he smiles.

"Good morning, Vin, and thank you" I say this before kissing him again.

I go downstairs to the kitchen to make Ian breakfast. Before grabbing the bag of cat food, I pick up his food bowl and place it on the kitchen island. Before moving on to Rocco's, I fix Ian's food. I return upstairs to my bedroom after preparing both of their meals. Before returning downstairs, I change my clothes and prepare for the day. I make breakfast for Vin and myself.

I pull out my phone to check messages while I wait for the turkey bacon to cook. Almost all of them are birthday greetings from friends. I smile and thank everyone as Vin walks downstairs. His outfit indicates that he's going somewhere, so I naturally ask for details.

"Brah, where are you going?" 

"I have to go and help with setting up something." He says this as he walks to the front door. I quickly walk over to the door and stand there.

"Dude, at least eat first, sheesh" I roll my eyes.

He sighs and nods, then walks into the living room. My phone rings just as I return my attention to the food. I turn around and grab a spatula as I pick up the phone.

"Hello?" 

"Skeppy! Hey!" Bad says cheerily.

"Oh, Hey Bad, how are you?"

"I'm great! I'm about to go to the Feather Sound Country Club." Bad says. 

"Oh? I never saw you as a country club kinda guy" I laugh.

"Well, it's for an event, heh, otherwise you wouldn't catch me there." He laughs

We talked for a little while longer, and by the time we hung up, the food was ready. I plate it and arrange it on the table. I go to let Rocco out to use the restroom before eating. I return to my seat next to A6D after Rocco comes back inside.

"Bismillah" I say quietly to myself before eating. 

 After a couple of hours, it's around 1 p.m. I checked my phone several times because I was concerned. Vin never leaves for this long without checking in on me or, at the very least, Ian. I sigh and go to make lunch when I receive a text from Geo telling me not to eat anything. I stare at the message, perplexed as to how he knew I was about to eat something. I brush it off because it's Spifey, which is self-explanatory.

Finn's car soon pulls into the driveway. I wave at him through the door window, and he smiles and waves back before getting out of the car and walking to the door. I don't open the door right away because I'm a jerk. We both laugh as he flips me off before I open the door.

"Hey, you asshole get in the car" he says while pushing me slightly.

"Where are we going?" I ask while walking to the car

"To get bitches my man" He laughs.

"Excuse me, I have one of those already" I remark.

"Psh sure, from the looks of your relationship, you're clearly the bitch." He laughs while getting into the car.

"Hey! That's not true!" I blush.

"Mhm" He rolls his eyes while leaving the driveway. 

We arrive at the Country Club after a 45-minute drive. I can see all of my friends' cars as he pulls in. I have a confused expression on my face.

"Welcome welcome birthday boy" he says while leaving the car. 

I get out of the car and take a look around. I've been to this Country Club before; my father loved it. Finn grabs my arm and pulls me towards the building, cutting off my thoughts. He puts a blindfold on me before opening the door. I laugh at his behavior before entering once the door is opened. As I walk, I have a bright smile on my face.

"1...2...3... SUPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!" As Finn removes the blindfold, the group yells. When I look around the room, I notice all of my friends and family. I turn around and tightly hug Finn. My sister steps in between us and hands me a party popper. I pop it and hug her, laughing and thanking everyone.

We celebrate my birthday with dancing and karaoke, not to mention cake. There was even a pool, which we took advantage of. The party lasted about two hours before abruptly ending. We were all outside, and the moon was shining brightly on us. When I looked around, everyone had returned to their seats. I was about to join them when I noticed Vincent get up. I smile as he walks towards me. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me into a kiss. I encircle his neck with my arms. We stay like this for a few seconds before pulling away.

"Je t'aime"(I love you) He says softly before kissing me once more.

"I love you too dude" I say this as tears well up in my eyes.

"Happy birthday Zak" He kneels on one knee and pulls out a black box before I could thank him. I immediately start crying happy tears.

"Zak, I love you so much, you have been with me even through the bad.. even when I was an idiot and we didnt talk anymore... you still came back. And I love you so much for that, you helped me change for the better and I thank you so much. I am lucky to have you as my friend and lover, I want to marry you. If you will let me?" He proposed, and I nodded, tears streaming down my cheeks.

He places a beautiful blue diamond ring with silver trimming on my finger. I give him a tight hug before kissing him. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect birthday gift.