The Honeymoon pt.1

Skeppy's POV

We finally arrived in Antibes after a 12-hour flight. It's a lovely spot, and a bright smile appears on my face as I watch the beach come into view. When I turn to ask Vincent if we can go, I see he's fallen asleep. I lean in close and smile softly. My right arm is wrapped around his left. As soon as the plane touches down, I wake him up and we get our luggage. After gathering our belongings, we board a taxi. I had no idea where we were going, and with what little French I knew, I couldn't understand what Vin said to the driver. From what I've gathered, we're going to a hotel.

"Nous allons à l'Hôtel du Cap-Eden-Roc,"(We are going to the Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc) Vincent tells the driver.

We arrive at the hotel after about a 30-minute ride. It's stunning. Vin pays the driver and assists us in getting our luggage into the hotel. We approach the front desk, and the lady behind it smiles at us.

"Félicitations"(Congratulations) She says with a smile. 

"Merci" I respond.

"La suite des jeunes mariés est de cette façon, s'il vous plaît suivez-moi."(The newlywed suite is this way, please follow me.) She says this as she walks out from behind the desk and grabs a keycard.

We follow her to the elevator and arrive in our beautifully decorated room a short time later. Vin yawns and falls onto the bed, and I giggle and follow him. Before I lay down, I get up to grab my phone. I take a few selfies before sharing them on Snapchat and Instagram. I turn around and poke Vincent on the cheek. He dozed off again. I roll my eyes and softly laugh.

"Brah you just took a nap" I laugh.

I look out the window after about an hour of settling down. I gasp and smile brightly. That lovely beach I saw on the plane is right in front of me. As Vincent awakens, I turn around and walk over to him, hugging him tightly before kissing him.

"You nerd! How'd you know I wanted to go to the beach?" I smile.

"Well, you kind of say it like all the time 7-7 not to mention you bothered Bad about sand so..." 

"Shut up, no I don't UnU" I pout

"You do. Like alot, like alot alot, like almost every day alot."

"Did Bad tell you that >:0 cause I don't>:("

He blinks and raises an eyebrow. I roll my eyes before approaching the window.

"Anyway, when are we going down to it?" I ask

"Eh dont you want to sleep first, it's pretty late" He says with a yawn

"My guy you just woke up, and its like 3 pm, Dracula." I cross my arms

"Fine fine, we can go now"

"Awesome!" I smile and walk to the bathroom to get changed. 

We both go down to the beach and set up. It's perfect out here because it's warm and not too windy. The sun feels incredible, so warm and comforting. The sand is lovely; it's warm and soft in some ways. It takes me back to my childhood, living in Pakistan. I get down on my knees and cup some sand in my hands. I sigh, I miss my home and family so much. Vincent's hand rests on my shoulder. I smile as I turn my head to face him. I stand up and hand him the sand; he chuckles, perplexed. Before walking to the water, I steal a kiss. He comes after me, still clutching the sand.

"You doofus why are you still holding the sand?" I laugh

"Well you gave it to me"

"True" I giggle