The Wedding

A6D POV-

Today is the day I'll marry the love of my life. I'm both happy and nervous. Last night didn't feel right; I had to be separated from Zak for a full 24 hours. Yesterday was a good time; I spent it with my best friends, drank, and partied almost all day. When we checked into a hotel for the night, it hit me. Without Zak by my side, I'd be sleeping. Despite the fact that it was only one night, it felt like an eternity. Especially since I won't be able to see him until the ceremony.

A tap on the shoulder interrupted my thoughts, and I turned around to see Sapnap, my best man. He's dressed in a dark blue suit, which I never expected to see him wear. I sigh and turn away, terrified that I'll screw this up. Sapnap's soft gaze indicated that he was aware of my distress.

"Hey man, it will all be alright. Don't be a pussy about this man." He punches my arm softly.

"That's easy for you to say, you're not the one getting married" Sapnap rolls his eyes and points to his wedding ring, and I pout.

"Dude chill the fuck out my man" He pats my shoulder, I nod.

"What if I mess this up?" 

"Motherfucker how would you mess this up?" He crosses his arms.

"I don' know!" I look down as

"Hey, everything okay in here?" They ask, tilting their head slightly.

"Yea, Mr.6D is nervous" Sapnap nudges me.

"Oh dude, don't worry. You'll do great!" They smile before standing back up "But you should finish getting ready. The ceremony is about to start in 2 hours." They say while walking to the door.

"Okay, thanks Omar" Sapnap says this before tuning in to me and adjusting my tie.

"2 Hours? Oh, my goodness, I'm not even close to being ready" I start pacing the room.

"Damn bro chill. listen my guy" Sapnap grabs my arm, making me face him "If Skeppy isn't freaking out, you shouldn't be either." 

"Of course, he wouldn't be freaking out! He has nothing to worry about!" I start pacing again.

Skeppy POV- 

I sigh softly as Finn finishes applying my foundation. He grabs the setting spray and gives me a pouty look. I look at him and smile softly, trying not to appear concerned.

"What's the matter Skeps?" He asks while shaking the bottle.

"Nothing.. I'm just a little bit nervous, thats all." I look down

"Dont be nervous bro, everything will be okay" He smiles

"You're right man, I'm just ugh. You know? I want this day to be perfect." I lean back

"Thats understandable, but the only way to make the day perfect is to get the fuck up and stop wrinkling your suit" He says while spraying the mist in the air

"Brah, youre so annoying" I chuckle

"And youre an asshole" He laughs as Karl comes in the room

"Hey losers, the wedding is stating in 2 hours." He says while holding a necklace.

"2 Hours? Thats more than enough time, I thought it was happening in like 1 hour" I chuckle with relief.

"See! What did I tell you, doofus!" Finn slaps me lightly before spraying the setting spray on my face.

Karl approaches me while unhooking the necklace. Finn moves out of the way so Karl can put the necklace on me. I give him a smile and look down at my hands. Despite my friend's words, I couldn't help but feel nervous. My concern isn't that I'll screw something up; it's that my father won't approve of him. He hasn't been able to meet Vincent in person because my father lives in Pakistan. They've only spoken over the phone. My sister has already met him and considers him a member of the family, and my mother has always been supportive of me and my relationship. My father isn't a bad man, but he is protective over me