Jealousy (SanemixMale!Gentle!Reader)

Requested by: @ItsKaiden

Next stop٫lemon

🍋

Key:
(F/N) = Female name
(B/N) = Boy name

Everyone knows you for your personality and how you know how someone is feeling by actions. Your boyfriend is Sanemi most aggressive hashira. You were complete opposites٫but you both still loved each other regardless. People thought you were joking when you told them thats who your boyfriend was٫but you told them you were serious.

"Hello Sanemi! Welcome back! Wanna go to our favorite place٫ Juniko lake?"
(Not a real place btw)

"Not right now٫(Y/N). I have more important matters to tend to."

"Ehh? Why not? Cmon٫ Please?.."

"I have a mission to get to. Some other time."

"Okay٫go ahead to your mission٫I understand."

"Mhm."

He walked out the door. Since he wasn't here you wondered what do to. He only wanted to go do missions rather than spend time with his beloved boyfriend. You decided to see if (F/N) wanted to hangout٫so you went to find her. At this time٫ she would be near juniko lake if you and your boyfriend weren't there. You started walking over there.

"(F/N)? (F/N)? Where are you?"
You called while walking near the core of the lake.

"Alright. I guess she's nearby the actual lake."

You went to the lake and found her sitting right at the edge between the water and the grass. You went over to sit next to her.

"Hi (F/N)!-"

"AHH- O-Oh! Its just you! Dont do that (Y/N)! I almost had a heart attack!"

"Oh٫sorry! I forgot you get startled easily!"

"Eh..its fine٫at least say your coming next time٫i dont have my nichirin blade right now so I would've accidentally upper cut you."

"A-Ah..um..Yeah. Ill be sure not to forget next time.."

You both didnt know what to say. You took a second to look at her and instantly knew she was happy about something.

"Hey٫you are happy arent you? Tell me why!"

"How did you know? Mmm..I guess ill tell you٫but not here! This place gets populated during this hour."

"Finee! But you tell me as soon as we step foot in my estate!"

"Yeah yeah whatever."
She had a visible blush on her face. It wasn't of embarrassment though٫for sure.

You were talking to (F/N) for the entire walk while she looked like she was in a daze. At one point you had to snap your fingers in her face to break her out of it..she went straight back to dreamland. When you two entered your estate it was a little cold since your the ice hashira but other than that it was pretty normal. You dragged her by the hand to your main room and sat her down while you sat across from her.