We meet again

Hello everyone here is a new post and it's longer ❤️

Faiths pov

I skipped along side my sisters as we walked down the side walk in downtown. We stopped at a few stores we saw Elvis had a opening night for his first concert this year. We never got to go to any of his concerts in Florida.

Momma and daddy let us all go out. I saw something say they were holding a casting call for a play today. I really wanted to go I want to be actress so bad.

I was tempted to ask Nicoletta if we could go later but she would make me ask momma and daddy and they'd say no especially daddy. We were walking toward a guitar shop because Aimee wanted to go and look inside.

She wanted to be a singer momma and daddy were all up for her dreams and only her dreams she was the favorite and we all knew it.

We walked in the shop and me and Blair sat on the little bench they had while they looked around. I was really tired I didn't get any sleep because we had to sleep on the floor last night. Daddy was supposed to be getting beds today.

The door bell rang and a man spoke. "Lesley I need a new guitar string for tonight's show I ain't want to let anyone down." The familiar voice smoke.

I looked up and smiled when I saw Elvis standing by the counter. I can't believe I'm seeing him again. "Hi Elvis." Ashley said embarrassing herself while she twisted her hair.

I covered my mouth as Blair started bursting out laughing. Lord Ashley leave him alone. Ashley will take any chance at a hot guy she sees. Elvis ignored her.

Elvis walked around the shop and looked around. I couldn't keep my eyes off him. Nicoletta told us Aimee was most likely going to buy a guitar she's been saving up for one.

Elvis walked towards me and pulled out five dollars and grabbed my hand and put it in my hand.

It must be the five dollars from yesterday maybe he didn't want it. "It's your money darlin I don't need it you have it back." He said calling me a pet name.

Blair bursted out laughing and whispered in my ear that I was bright ass red. "Uh thank you." I smiled back. Elvis was the most sweetest person I've meant oh my gosh. "Are you guys a fan of my music?" Elvis asked pulled out tickets from his pocket.

Nicoletta came from around the corner after looking at a guitar with Aimee. She sat next to Blair she looked really tired. "We are our mother is too. Daddy though well uh not so much." I told him and he pulled out another ticket. He handed me the tickets I grabbed one and gave it back to him. " momma doesn't go to those kind of things she doesn't like it." I politely told him.

Momma always told us to be nice to someone. He smiled and understood what I was saying. I'm glad he did. He got his guitar from the front desk and paid and made his way back. He winked at me before walking out.

Aimee finally found this purple guitar for only $40 dollars. She paid and was really excited. She knew oh she just knew momma and daddy would be so excited. As we were walking me and Nicolette were walking behind the others. "I saw how you looked at that poster on that window about the audition thing Faye." Nicoletta stated.

I looked up at her with confusion. I didn't know anyone was even paying attention to me when I looked at it.

I sighed and shrugged I didn't know what to say. "I want to do it but I know daddy and momma won't be to happy. But also we just got these tickets from Elvis how do we know they will let us go to that?" I asked her.

Nicoletta's smile fell when I said that. I knew she felt bad but she also knew she would get them to let us go. "I will talk to momma and daddy about the audition. But the concert I can just make some lame excuse up knowing they'd believe me." She giggled and swung her arm around me.

We all ran to the car because we were trying to get home before it started raining. We didn't want to rained on. We had to pick out our outfits as well. As soon as we go home we ran inside and momma was home. "Hi girls. Your beds are all in your room." She smiled from whatever she was doing. We all got excited and ran up stairs.

Our beds were freshly made and all I did was jump on it as I was sniffed the air and the bed was so comfy. I ran down stairs and saw momma still in the kitchen. I walked in and asked if I could talk to her she nodded. I took the tickets out of my pocket and she stared at them.

She was confused and she looked back and tilted her head. "What is this." She asked pointing at them. I took a deep breath getting ready to explain. "Well when we were in downtown we stopped at this guitar shop and Elvis Presley came....he asked if we were fans and gave us tickets for tonight's show." I told her and smiled. She grinned and got excited for us. She covered her mouth.

I know we weren't supposed to tell her but I couldn't lie to her I didn't want to. "Oh honey that's great. Just don't let your father know you know he'll flip he doesn't like Elvis." She said said.

I nodded and quickly ran up stairs to Nicoletta's room smiling really big. "We are so on for tonight. Momma said we could go and to not tell daddy" I said jumping up and down.

I've never been to a concert and for this to be my first I was the most excited person he's a big deal. She clapped her hands and ran to the closet. She picked out two outfits and tossed one to me. "You can wear that tonight." She said excitedly. I nodded and ran to my room to get ready. I realized I didn't grabbed the tickets.

I ran down stairs and saw daddy getting out of his truck. I grabbed the tickets off the table and stuffed them into my pocket. I ran upstairs and gave them to Nicoletta. I ran back down stairs just to give daddy a hug since I haven't really seen him all day.

I went to Blair's room and then Ashley's and then Aimee to tell them that we were on for the concert. They all just said okay and got ready. It was currently 7:00 p.m and the concert starts at 8:00 p.m. we soon need to leave.

We went down stairs and saw momma and daddy talking in the living room. We told them that we were going to a friends house that we meant. Daddy believed it so good.

I got happy when we went outside. We quickly got in the car and nic drove to where the concert was going to be.

This is Elvis's first concert but he doesn't go to the next until next month this is just for his opening night and since it is his home town. I still can't believe I live in his home town. We pulled into a parking spot.

We quickly got out all laughing and talking. We gave the lady the tickets and back stage passes. I knew he gave us tickets but I didn't know they were back stage as well. I squealed when we walked In the building.

I couldn't believe it I don't know why I'm acting like this maybe it's Because I'm the only one in my family who hasn't meant a famous person yet. "Calm down" Ashley said laughing and swinging her arm around me. I jumped up and we got into the front row just as the tickets were.

I was waited for Elvis to come out and as soon as he did it looked like he was looking for someone and when he looked at me he winked. I'm sure I grew bright red. "Oh my goshhhh jail house rock." I yelled. I sang along to when he sang.

He was such a good singer. He stopped after the fourth or fifth song. "I just want to thank everyone who came tonight ya guys are the best fans i could ask for. I'm glad to see a lot of you singing. I want to invite a very special friend of mine up on stage. Her name is faith." Elvis said.

My eyes went wide but when I saw some other girl on stage my eyes fell. I thought he was talking about me. I guess I'm not the only one named faith. He put his arm around her. "This is a very good friend of mine her name is faith and I'm going to sing this last song to her." Elvis said.

After the concert we went back stage and Elvis was in the mirror. He turned around and hugged me. "Hi faith." He said said. He smelt so good he had good cologne. He pulled away and went back to looking in the mirror.

I smiled at him. I was happy to know he let us back stage. "I did that for my other friend faith because she has cancer and I wanted to do that for her." He said sadly. I felt so bad now I felt now that I was making it about me.

After that he kissed me on the hand and my eyes went wide.

Hellooo how are you guys? Is this one long or do you want it to be more longer? Let me know please.