Graceland

Faiths pov

I was in some kind of store looking at something. Me and my sisters were currently shopping downtown. We decided to scatter around. I was walking around until I bumped into someone. I fell on the ground and hurt my hand.

The person got down and helped me up. When I looked who it was it was Elvis. Me and him talked way more since our first call. I wondered how he goes out in public and not get fans rushing to him. Maybe Memphis people are just normal.

He stared at me with his eyes shining. "Are you okay?" He asked concerned. I nodded moving my wrist around to make sure I can move it. It hurt so much. He knew I was lying. I looked down as I could tell.

He looked down at me as he was a little taller than me. "I can tell it hurts let me take you back to Graceland and I could get you fixed up." He demanded. I didn't want to say no but how would I tell my sisters. "I'd have to tell Nicoletta Elvis I mean I can't just leave." I told him.

He simply understood and we walked out of the store and went to look for Nicolette. We didn't find her but we found Ashley. "Hey ash I'm going to head back with Elvis he ran into me and wanted to fix my hand or something." I told her. She only nodded and said she'd tell Nicoletta's when she sees her.

Elvis grabbed my non hurt hand and brought me to his car. He had a driver and everything he had a limo too. The driver opened the door for us. Elvis let me in first. "Where too mr. Presley?" The driver asked Elvis when he got into the car.

Elvis looked up from some card he was reading. "Home Hendrick thank you." He said and went back to reading. I sat in silence because it was weird I've never been in a limo plus I'm going to a house I've never been to before.

He sighed and looked up from the card. "You okay darlin?" He asked staring at me. I was looking out the window I know I couldn't see him but I felt his eyes on me. "Yeah just nervous." I said turning my head towards him.

He took his glasses off and stared at me. "There's nothing to be afraid of i promise." He said grabbing my hand. The driver pulled into a long driveway and then stopped at the front door. The door opened and Elvis got out first and then I got out.

We walked into the house and I seen maids and two old people who must be his parents. "Mama This is faith jones I meant here a week ago. Faith this is my mama Gladys." He said to the both of us. He then turned to the older man standing in front of us. "This is my dad Vernon." He said introducing us.

I don't think his mother really liked me to be honest she seemed like she wanted more out of Me. His father is alright i don't know how to tell how he feels about me. It's okay though. Elvis took me to the bathroom.

He looked through the first aid kit they had in the cabinet. He got out a bandage and wrapped my wrist in it. It hurt when he wrapped it but I knew he was just trying to help. "There all Better." He said and kissed my wrist. I turned around and looked at myself in the mirror.

Elvis messed with my hair. I've always hated my hair I've always wondered how two people can have 5 different kids and only one has red hair. "You have beautiful hair." He said running his hand through my wavy hair.

He laughed a little bit. "Yeah no I hate it" I told him and turned around to look at him. He looked at me confused. "How could you hate this hair it's so pretty it's unique." He told me. He opened the door and we walked out.

Colonel was sitting at the dining room table as we walked in there. "Oh why hello faith." He said looking at me. He definitely looked confused as to why I was here but he played it off good. I smiled at him. "Hello Mr. Parker." I said.

Elvis sat next to him and I sat on the other side I shouldn't even be here but i don't know where to go. "Colonel shes here because I bumped into her and her hand was hurting I asked her if I could fix it up." He told him.

I sat there silently waiting for him to answer. "Well she should go home. We have work to do Presley you know this. Have Hendrick bring her home please." He said. Elvis nodded and stood up. I did as well and we went outside and seen Hendrick cleaning the car.

As we walked over to him he smiled when he saw us. He turned the water off and put the stuff down. "Why what can I do for you Mr Presley?" He asked smiling. Elvis asked nicely. "Can you please take my dear friend home?" He asked him nicely.

He nodded and opened the door for me. "Where would you like miss?" He asked getting into the car. I told him where I lived and stayed quiet the whole time I feel sleep. He woke me up when we got to my home.

"Thank you sr your very kind." I said getting out and shaking his hand. He nodded and walked back to the driver side. I walked into the house to see mama was sleeping on the couch with a book in her hand. I grabbed a blanket and put it over her.

I ran upstairs and ran into Nicoletta's room. She was writing something that she quickly shut. "He said he likes my hair." I groaned and fell back on the bed. She laughed and started messing with my hair. "What's wrong with your hair." She giggled.

I turned over and closed my eyes sighing. "Well nothing is wrong I just don't like it that much." I said and shrugged she pushed me off her bed and laughed. "Get our dork your hair is beautiful." She said pointing her finger to the door.

I did as she wanted and went back to my room thinking about today. It was really fun. I was glad I got to meet his parents.

Hellooooo here you goooo I'm happy I finished thissss.