𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏🩸

𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒔 𝑬𝒗𝒆𝑲𝒂𝒗𝒚𝒛'𝒔 𝑯𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆

𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒔 𝑬𝒗𝒆
𝑲𝒂𝒗𝒚𝒛'𝒔 𝑯𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆

"Stoppp" I whined pushing Kavyz off my neck he had already covered my neck with hickey's as if my parents wouldn't have me shipped back to Haiti with my aunties.

"I can't help it you smell good mamas." He said running his hand down my spine. I got chills and shot up off the bed.

"I have to go out with my girls today there gonna ask so many questions." I said looking at my purple marks in the mirror.

"You think you ready to get your pussy ate?" Kavyz randomly asked coming up behind me and playing with my leggings band.

"You play too much." I said looking at him through the mirror.

"I wasn't joking I'm getting tired of stopping at kisses and nipples." He said grunting before rubbing on my little butt.

"I'm not saying bend over and let me stick my dick in you but do you think you ready to up it a lil?" He asked rubbing himself against my lower back.

"It won't hurt?" I asked turning around and getting lifted onto his dresser.

"No it won't." He spoke standing in between my legs.

"Okay." I shrugged feeling ready enough.

It was weird how with Kavyz I was open to everything with my ex I waited years on years to even kiss him. Kavyz made me want it and although we were both trying to be patient it was hard.

"You coming back here after your girls day?" Kavyz asked.

"Yea most likely unless Passion wants to be at home for Christmas." I said watching him nod.

"Ight do you with your girls and whenever you get back Ima eat ya pussy cool?" Kavyz asked.

"Cool." I said blushing and getting off his dresser with his help of course.

The girls were downstairs including Kori.

She said she wasn't going to end her friendship over something petty so I was trusting that she wasn't gonna act all weird.

"I'll see you later." Kavyz said tonguing me down before letting me go with the girls.

"Have yall done the nasty yet my gawd the tension is high." Taye said cheesing at me.

"Yea when me and your twin first met we fucked day one we just knew we were meant to be." Saturn said looking at me.

"Ewww." I cringed at the thought of my brother having sex.