T! Alex x B! F. Adventurer 🌹🚨☁

Another friend of my request just for fun.

Description- Adventurer name is Rose, Rose meets Alex. Truth or dare. Lost mines, Wave jumping, Flower dance. Very Christian Adventurer. protective older brother farmer. sister just moved in with brother.

Season: Spring Day: 20 Year: 4

"Bub, what are we doing today?" I said fixing my veil that laid over my hair, as I stand my long dress falls over my thighs. Spreading as I lower it. Looking down at my navy blue dress, and brown boots. "You are going to meet some new friends of mine." I nodded as he packed a small bag. we walked out the door together side by side. Walking through town we went up north toward the mountain. We crossed a wooden bridge and went into a mine.

"Who the Priest?" I hear a snarky remark from a brown-haired jockey looking guy. I ignored his remark and gripped my brothers arm. "calm down red-head, no one going to hurt you" I hear from a purpled hair girl. "She's just shy" My brother says, before we sit down and chat for a bit then we decided to play truth or dare. It was the brown-haired guy's turn. "Truth or dare, Red-hair". At first the way he called me pissed me off then I realized that He does not know my name.  "it's Rose, and dare" I said confidently. "Don't care...and I dare you to go in the mine" 

"No" My brother says and Alex looks at him. "It's her choice" He said with a smirk, I didn't respond. "Scared...hah" "Go with me" I said standing up crossing my arms giving him a glare. "What cant go by yourself? Hah". "Or are you scared"  I said smiling as his expression changes to a more pissed version. "Fine" He said then we went into the mine. "Your such a  baby!" He shouts, I look at him shocked he look back at me in confusion. "Don't be so loud you might make the mine collapse." He rolled his eye I wake forward away from him as He throw a rock really hard right beside me it crush to pieces and the little pieces cut me and fell to the ground. 

"God your so weak" He said in a louder voice, and we heard rocks crumble. The Cavern sakes and rock start falling an he runs over to the elevator and rocks collapse in front of it. I go to stand but then more rocks fall and land on my shin. I bite my hand to where it bleeds to not make a loud noise. As the guy looks around franticly. He looks over to me seeing my stuck I try to pry my leg out but it hurts to much. I silently cry to not make another rock slide happen. I was sitting on my side. My shin was also on it's side. It was bleeding I think I cut it open.

"A-Are you okay" He asks me. "Clearly n-not" I said through my tears as I lay down (on my side) trying to relax my body. He walks over to me there was only a small pile of large rock on me. He goes to try and lift on up dropping it on the floor near my head. "Careful" I jerk back making me move my leg and wince in pain. "Sorry..." He mumbled while continuing to move the rocks,  once he was done I sat up but I don't not stand. "God that's a lot of blood" He backs away looking away. I take my veil off. "I am sorry dear lord to do this...Do you have a belt on?" I ask. He nodded.

"Give it to me" He took of his belt and handed it to me I wrapped it around my shin and cut on the blood circuit. Then, wrap my veil around my wound. "What are you a doctor?" He asked me and i shook my head. "Vet" He looked surprised. "You, like animals?" He asked me walking over to me and stand beside me. "Yeah, Dogs are my favorite" I said Laying down on the dirt. He moves over to me and put my head on his lap. I pass out.

"Is she going to be okay?" I hear as my eyes open, to see my brother talking to someone. My eye sight is all blurry. "ROSE!" I hear my brother call and I smile as he comes close for my to see him clearer. "Hey..." I said calmly feeling restless. As I pass out again.

Season: Spring Day: 23 Year: 4

"You sure you'll be fine" I nodded at my brother's concern. Surprisingly I healed quiet quick. Tomorrow was the flower dance. I told my brother I would not dance. But, that i still wanted to go and so I did.

Season: Spring Day: 24 Year: 4

At the Flower dance I stool of the side facing the water, away from everyone. When I feel someone put a hand on my shoulder. "Hey"  I turned to see Alex and turned back away. "I Am sorry ab-" "Just stop" I said cutting him off. For the rest of the year Alex tried to talk to me but I pushed him away and ignored him. That was until I healed up. For my birthday Lewis set up a party at the beach  for me.

Season Summer day: 5 year: 4

"WOW, Rose you look hot" Sam says to me as brother glares at him for what he just said.  I was wearing a small light blue top that covered my breast and went up around my neck instead of on my shoulder. Small blue bottoms with golden rings on the side that attach the front and back piece of the bikini. With a silky see through blue dress over it all. I was a little tired but non the less. I turned my head because I though I was being watch and saw Alex zoned out in looking at me. He looked depressed. Once he notice I saw him staring he looked back to Haley. After a bit we all went to the saloon where I wore my old navy blue dress with brown boots and my veil. But I left early to go the church and sat in the first row. I hear foot steps that came behind me and sat next to me.

"What? ..." I asked. Not looking at him. "I wanted to apologies...For my behavior" He sat sitting forward, His arms on his legs. He was bouncing his leg he was nervous. Just then Pam runs in. "Rose come quick" Me and Alex stand and rush with her. We enter Alex's house then his room. A dog. I rushed over quick feeling for his breathing or pulse. he was all bloody laying on the floor. I didn't not ask. I just started to take care of him. I had everyone get out. But, after about four hours. I was sitting on Alex's bed with the dog on my lap. They let Alex come in alone and he sat beside me. Rubbing the dog head with his left hand and putting a right hand behind me. he pet the dog softly. 

"What's his name" I asked softly. "Dusty" After a bit Alex also fell asleep, he rested his head on my lap and the dog did the same when I sat at the head of his bed. some people came in to check in on my and on him but other than that it was just us.