T! M. Farmer x B! M. Sebastian 😀☁️

"Shit, Sorry. Am I in your way?" I said looking at a person who was much shorter then me. But he was definitely a young a adult since he had a cigarette in his hand. His hair was a bit messy and he wore a hoodie that actually  fit him, along with black pants. I was slightly mesmerize but his attire.

"Not unless your bothered by smoke. Are you fishing?" He said glancing down at my tackle box, bucket, and fishing poles that I had laying on the ground beside where I was standing. In the distance I could see his front porch lights on. Before looking back at him. His eye we slightly cold and uncaring.

"Yeah, is that an issue, I can go somewhere else if you wan-"

"No, it's cool." He, said almost mesmerized by them. As he stare down at them. He fiddled with his hands. 

"You ever fish before?" He glances back up at me. With almost pleading eyes. Before looking back at my supplies.

"No, I don't know how to"

"I could help you" I said with a goofy smile. "Do you want to?"

"Really, um yeah that'd be cool"

"Here stand by the edge but not to close" He nods and walks over there close to the edge of the pond. He puts his cig away. While I pick up my favorite Iridium pole. 

"Mind if I stand behind you?"

"Not at all" I nod and walk behind him. I stand there and put the pole in front. I grab his left hand.

"This is where you reel in the string." He nods as I take his left hand and put it on the handle of the fishing pole.

"You hold it here"

"Okay"

"To cast it" I move over to his side. "You let go of the reel. You pull it back behind you." I but both of his hands on the handling and I then hold his wrist and hold his hands and the pole beside his head.

"Then you just cast it forward and the hook will go into the water, okay?"

"Yeah, I got it." He said putting his arms back down.

"Okay here" I said unhooking the hook from the string. The I take a step back as I watch him cast out the line almost perfectly.

"Now, what"

"Now we wait" He glanced over toward me slightly nervous. 

"Ever swim in this water?"

"No, I cannot swim"

"Oh damn, alright"

After a few minutes I see him get lightly jerked forward. I quickly stand up and behind him I hold grab his left hand that was on the handling and move it up more on the pole.

"Stop the reel." He grips it and it stops. 

"Okay, now what your gonna do is reel it the way your stopping the line" He does so until her cant.

"Okay, stop reeling and just hold it." He nodded nervously. "Now pull back lightly." He pulled back as the fish stop fighting against the pole. 

"Now reel again." As he reels in he reels in at a medium pace as the fish still isn't fighting back. Until it fights back again.

"Stop, and pull gently."

"Now reel" as I said that. it was the last reel ion and Sebastian kind of ran from the fish. He ducked and moved away. I just laughed at him as I reel it in just a little more. He stands off to the side. Silently shivering.

"My jackets in that bag, if you want" I nod over toward a brown leather bag and Sebastian walks over and opens it my jacket right on top. He closes the bag and put my jacket on. 

*After a few hours of us chatting and talking Sebastian's mother comes out an invited me in to stay the night and offered me to stay in Sebastian's room. I Look to Sebastian and he seemed ok with it. I just nodded. I did make sure to wash my hands though. We were currently in Sebastian's room, and I was sitting the chair by is working desk.*