Chapter -1 - The prolouge before the prolouge.

[A/N: So if you read the description then you'd know the prologue, but this is what happened before that. Also fair warning, I'm bad at art and couldn't find what I was looking for so I drew it myself later on and I'll say when it's that "masterpiece". Also, Cilas isn't in this so you can just skip it if you aren't here for the L O R E.]

*(Y/N POV)*

The day started out as any other, only having peace in your home, close to your favorite things such as the Sega Dreamcast and gaming PC. You were dreading going to school as usual since this kid named Brent, always teased you for being a Sonic fan in 7th grade and you think of legendary comebacks but something physically coming back were his fists, that's right he used you as a punching bag every chance he had reason to. But you currently ignored that and ate F/S, drank F/D, and then went to your bus stop. 
- Timeskip to 1st hour, Geography -
There he was sitting behind you, the disreputable, Brent Norwell.
Brent, grinning: "Hello, Y/N.."
You just ignored him and waited for class to start, but you felt something on your back so you went to grab it and noticed there was nothing there but a small rip in your clothes, weird. The starting bell rang and T/1 walked in holding a bunch of paper, you knew what was going down. He did the usual reviewing of what we did yesterday or Friday depending on the day. Nothing happened in 1st hour, even when T/1 left which is usually when Brent beats you up and bribes people with candy to not tell them he knew you were too afraid to snitch on him and that there'd be consequences if you suddenly gained the confidence.
- Timeskip to 2nd hour, coding. -
Luckily Brent wasn't in this class which is one reason it's your favorite, the other is that your teacher is nice and lets you make games and play each other's when you finish, that also went by like normal. When the ending bell rang came something you didn't expect, you were super-glued right in front of the janitor's closet, which was weird since you thought it was the class clown and even he wouldn't go that far. English began and you were still stuck to the floor. Suddenly Brent showed up, excited and cracking his fists.
Brent: Well, well, well, what do we have here?
Y/N terrified: Y-YOU SON OF A BITCH!
[A/N: Yep, it's bad art time.]

Brent, walking up to Y/N; You're in for a world of pain now

Y/N, gaining ego for some reason: Well at least I don't result to hurting people for having dissimilar interests to most.
That REALLY set him off and he ran up, punched you in the stomach and you went FLYING, you hit the ceiling and went unconscious for about a minute and then saw Brent was gone and you were covered in bruises and a tiny little cut, like what you felt on the back of your hoodie this morning. You then saw the door and then a window of opportunity arose, walk out the door, drop out and never deal with this again. It was genius, it's not like you had parents or anybody to stop you either since they just pay the bills for the house and let you live alone. [A/N: Important for later] So that's what you did, dropping out was somewhat confusing because the paperwork they give you had text that looked like it was for a fly. [A/N: I don't know if that's true, but I don't want people to think I'm trying to drop out by searching for it.] When you finally finished, you decided to look at the community post of your favorite YouTuber, AmongTheTricky...
[A/N: As I mentioned before, the rest is in the description of the story but I hope you enjoyed it and cya in the next chapter.]