Chapter 3 - him... (V1 [never finished it, pretty sad])

~* Y/N POV *~

After we walked out the door there was what looked like a red version of Cyclops, weird. Cilas said "Oh hey Zeke.", he responded "Hey Cilas, who's this?" he sounded a tiny bit aggressive when saying 'who's this?'. "Oh this is Y/N, Y/N this is Zeke, we're just friends" she said, sounding like she didn't want to alarm him. Unfortunately, she asked if he wanted to join the walk and he agreed, so now I've got to deal with this random guy that I know nothing about who keeps looking at me with some death stares. It's pretty bad, I can't ask her out now which is the entire reason I let her come on the walk.

~* Cilas POV *~

Great, just great, I'm on a walk with two people that have feelings for me, one being my ex because I just HAVE to be the nice one all the time. 

*~ TIME SKIP ~*

Fortunately, Zeke said he had to go grocery shopping and suddenly Y/N said, "We should probably go home, it's been an hour." and I responded with "Yeah, you're right." so we head home in silence and peace.

~* Zeke POV*~

For some reason they believed I was actually gonna go shopping even though there's no grocery stores here. Anyway I saw them walking home and fortunately, Y/N and Cilas didn't say a word so I don't think they're gonna be more than friends, I might as well just go home now.

~* Cyclops POV *~

After exactly 1 hour, 32 minutes, 42 seconds, and 2 milliseconds, they finally came back and Cil said they just happened to bump into the only other person who lives here, her ex boyfriend, Zeke, formerly known as Z. And of course I had to ask Y/N what happened, he said nothing other then walking and then Zeke going to the I guess newly built store that nobody told us about until now.

(guys please stop asking for a continuation, don't know how to add onto this right now.)