Chapter 2 - Feeling reveal? (V1)

*~ Cyclops POV~*

When the lights went back on, I saw Y/N looking and blushing at Cilas, so I said, "Cilas, can I speak with Y/N alone for a second?" she agreed and left the room. I asked Y/N why he was blushing at the sight of Cilas and he said "I just wasn't used to the heat being on when the power turned back on." and since the heat wasn't on, I told him and then I realized. So I said, "ooohh, i see." while pulling that one SpongeBob face when he figured out Squidward liked Krabby Patties. and he responded, "Okay, okay, I'm not sure yet. I just felt comforted for once since I've never had friends and my family basically ignores me.". That had me shocked, so I replied "o-oh. oh damn-" with his response being "It's alright, I've been used to it for a while now-". "So... you ready for Cilas to come back in yet?" I asked Y/N, he was a little nervous and said "y-yeah-".

*~ Cilas POV ~*

So uh, either my ears are really good or they just talked loud but I heard everything they said and now it just feels awkward. I'll try to act like I don't know for now, I then heard Cy yell "YOU CAN COME IN NOW CIL." so I did. And tried not to look flustered. Luckily, I hid that I knew well enough since they were acting like they didn't just say the things they said about him and I.
"So, you guys wanna play like.. Minecraft or something?" I said casually somehow. Y/N asked if I had Super Smash Bros and I did so I said yes and he asked if we could play that so I said sure. When we got to the Switch I chose the purple-shirt Isabelle alt, Cyclops chose Sonic and Y/N chose F/SBC. Y/N won the match, good thing he isn't as egotistical as me, one thing I like about him. All he did was say "Good game" and just went to the "Ready for the next battle" screen. I wanna ask him out but I should wait at least a week, especially what happened with.. him...

~* Y/N POV *~

I keep seeing Cilas glancing at me and then looking back at the screen, either she's catching on or genuinely likes me back, I hope both. I just need to get this out of my head, so I said "I'm gonna go for a walk, maybe I can help find a way out of here." and Cilas asks if she can come, I say yes not wanting to be rude and as we walk out I see Cyclops giving me a thumbs up at the corner of my eye.