The Masochistic Knight And Cabbages!

Soon after the whole incident with Megumin, you used some Healing Magic and some Potions to restore her MP, And soon she was back up and running, as she was now trying to examine you.

Y/n: Um, why are you Looking at me like that?

Megumin was Just Holding a Magnifying glass to you.

Megumin: I'm Studying you. Hold Still

Y/n: Megumin if you want to see my Forms, I can show you.

Megumin: Really? Oh, Thank you! I can't wait to see what Kind of Destruction they can do!

Y/n: W-Woah, That's Going a Little too Far!

Soon you had walked outside with Maple, Aqua, Kazuma, and Megumin and you got into Position smirking.

Y/n: Alright prepare for all of the Super Saiyan forms so Far.

You then Turned in SSJ.

Y/n: This is A SSJ. With this form, my Power is Multiplied by 50 Times over the base form, and I have Mastered it to A Point where There is no drain whatsoever.

Megumin: So Cool!

Kazuma: Tch, That's not that Impressive

Meanwhile Aqua Paled a Little, and you then Turned SSJ2!

Y/n: This is A SSJ2! This form doubled my Power from SSJ, and it's different because of the spikier hair and lightning!

The same reactions Happened, as you then Turned SSJ3!

Y/n: This is A SSJ3! With this My, my knocking Power is Multiplied 4 times over SSJ2, But the Drain is Enormous! And this is-

But before you could Jump towards SSJ4, you were soon called over by A Woman in Knights Armor who was drooling over you.

???: Oh My God are you the Y/n L/n?

Y/n: Uh... Yes?

Darkness: Yes, My Name is Darkness, I need you to take that form and use me as your Plaything~!!

Darkness

Y/n:

Kazuma: Okay who the hell are you?

Y/n: Kazuma shut the fuck up! She said she's Darkness, and she's clearly A Knight

Darkness: Yes, I had seen the flyers around the Village, and I want to Join your Party!

Kazuma: What Flyers? Aqua!

Aqua then Began to nervously shrug when you Bonked Kazuma over the head!

Y/n: Shut up! You're not the leader here! 

Just then the skies began to darken as you took notice.

Y/n: Did someone Summon Shenron?

Just then A Bunch of people Began rushing for the Gates as you saw Luna.

Y/n: Luna what's going on?

Luna: Oh, I Guess you don't know. Every year when the season is Just right Cabbages leave their patches and fly across the Region and everyone that is captured is 5,000 Zeni.

Kazuma: How much!? We need to get so Many!

Y/n: Shut up Nincompoop! I decide what we do! And we're doing this. But now I'm Wondering... How does this make any sense? Like are they Like Tumbleweeds? Are knockings their strong winds involved? Is this how they seed themselves, Like some form of Propagation Method? This is Breaking my Logical Thinking

Aqua: Their coming!

Y/n: No, no, no, Give me A Minute. I need to figure out the Logic behind this. So... Is it Like... Hollowed-out Leaves? Are the Leaves Lightweight like Bird bones? Are they filled with Air like Bird Bones? I... I don't get this... This is Completely too Complicated.

Soon everyone was being Assaulted by A Bunch of Cabbages as you and Maple were left Unaffected by both of your Massive Vitality of Stats and Maple kept trying to get your attention.

Maple: Y/n? Y/n? Y/n?

Y/n: Sorry, I'm thinking... Um... Uh... Damnit I lost my Train of thought...

Kazuma: Come on you Idiots Grab some!

Megumin: I'm Trying!

Darkness: Oh Yes~! Hit me~! Hit me with everything you got~!

Y/n: Um...

Maple: Y/n? Cabbages?

Y/n: Oh right, Cabbages right? I have an idea of how to do this. Time ring don't fail me Now

Just then you Activated the Time ring and soon A Black Void Opened up in the sky and soon Several copies of yourself began floating down Much to everyone's shock!

Kazuma: H-How are you doing that!?

Y/n: ..................................................... I don't know. I'm Guessing Timelines but really, I have no idea, I'm Just doing this. Alright,t all of you Grab Cabbages. Now

They all then Began to Move out and using supersonic speeds Began to grab every single Cabbage and soon brought them to you where you stopped them from moving, and soon the copies disappeared as the sky turned back to being normal.

Y/n: Let me 12... 24... 128... Blue... Applesauce... Yeah, I got them all

Kazuma then Began weaseling his way in

Kazuma: Hey Y/n Buddy?

Y/n: We're not Buddies.

Kazuma: You think you could share some of the Cabbages since You Know I got so Few?

Y/n: ...

Kazuma: Well?

Just then you did this...

Kazuma: AGH! MY LEG!

Y/n: Ah, Shut up! I'll share them anyway just because I Pity you.

Kazuma: Thank you... Blegh...