My Date with Aqua!

Soon after getting some New girls in your Harem and Pretty Much getting Blackout Drunk hanging out with Kazuma, you were now Planning to go out on A Series of Dates with some girls since you were still in the Village.

Right now, you were waiting in Wiz's Shop for Aqua to come out since Wiz was Tailoring her A New outfit and you were A Little nervous because you knew how Aqua doesn't trust the Lich but soon, she came out smiling.

Aqua: Hai hai, Y/n! I'm ready for our Date!

Y/n: (Thoughts) So Cute!!

Wiz: Here you go A Brand-new Outfit A Goddess! I hope you two have fun! I'll Just be making outfits for the other girls!

Y/n: Thank you!

Aqua: So, what do you Plan for our date?

Y/n: (Blushing) Oh You'll see...

Aqua then smiled.

A Little Bit Later...

You had Taken Aqua to the Tavern where she had quickly gotten drunk and was now acting like A Drunk Idiot.

Aqua: Hahahahahaha! Hic! You Know Y/n I really do Love you!

Y/n: Oh Yeah, T-Thank you...

Aqua: You Know, Hic! W-We could do something wondaful things, two Gods you and Me.

Y/n: O-Oh, really...?

Aqua then Kissed you on the cheek and she smiled.

Aqua: Now Get me another Glass of Wine!

Y/n: You Know that Isn't it for People Our Age?

Aqua: Hic! You're not for people our Age! Hahahahaha!

Aqua then Took Another Glass of Wine and drinks it as she Began to get all Mushy on you.

Y/n: (Thoughts) I'm in Danger

Aqua then Began to Make out with your Face as you pretty Much Kept on being Kissed.