Chapter 1

The night was cold, It was strangly.. lonely. Storm's ears were pricked with alertness. Beyond the tip of her tail, was whispers coming from the trees behind her. She stood stiff, her eyes wide yet heavy from tiredness. She turned slowly to see if she could spot the perpetrator of the whispers. The thick fog interfered with Storms vision, making it almost blurry. "Hello?" Storm hesitanted, when she did speak, her once feirce voice was now as soft as a mouse. "Storm.." the voice called "You're far from.. home? Aren't you?" Storm felt shivers run down her back. "Who's there!" She barked as her head swiftly turned to face the mysterious voices. Storm finally spotted a glimmer of some light in the forest "oh, storm.." it creeped forward, "did you miss.. ME!" Storm could barely react to a figure with sharp pointed ears & a glossy black coat that leaped at her, jaws ready. "Huh! Blade?!" Storm was took to shock as she swiftly dodged the attack. "But, you're.. You're not real! You're dead!" Storm snarled "Thats where you're wrong traitor scum! I am very real! And you can never get rid of me, pup!" Storms teeth gridded "So, Storm! Whats it gonna be? Storm.." Storm stopped in confusion staring at the menacing fierce dog "Storm! Answer me, Storm!" Blade snarled.

Storm jumped back to sense, she panted heavily. She shook her sleepy blur of vision off to see someone standing there staring at her. "Storm, you ok? You're far from your den, and you keep whining." It was Arrow, her fellow fierce dog in the Wild Pack. "I'm fine, you know that." She spoke with no emotion. "C'mon Storm! At some point You're going to have to tell Alpha, or Beta since you trust him like a father dog" Arrow spoke sincerely, with concern. Storm saw she was by the pond and her throat felt like it was gorged in sand from the endless lake. She plunged her muzzle in and began to lap water as Arrow spoke. "Storm, others are going to think You're a bad dog. If you walk in your sleep, and we just lost a member of the pack to mysterious deat.." Storm got in his face with anger "I didn't kill Whisper!" Arrow looked shocked "No Storm, I know you didn't. I wasn't saying you did, I also don't think you'd do such thing." He swallowed then lolled his tounge "Just.. you see the way the others treat us, like we're different.." storm sat back on her haunches "We are different." She spoke low but enraged. Does he think I'm mad? What is it with dogs these days! Storm huffed as she stared at her paws "Storm. They'll think you murdered Whisper. Well, some will.." he sighed "They'll blame it on you being a 'fierce dog' or something. But these dreams don't help." He watched her, she wanted to accept his understanding affection, but at the same time, did she? "You don't think, I know that?" He panicked "No! I didn't mean it like that! Argh Storm!" She depressingly got up and moped back to her den, and ignoring Arrows pleads.

When Storm arrived to her den it was almost time for the Sun-dog to watch over the dogs. No-sun is almost over and I barely slept! She huddled in a ball and shut her heavy eyelids. As the warmth & snores of her packmates soothened her sleep, and she began to fall into a deep slumber.

(Thats chapter 1!! Hopefully its good! Also credits go to Erin Hunter! This is their series.  This is just a little fanmade book.)