Chapter VI

CHAPTER VI.

Simon managed to evade capture, and despite their best efforts, Blake and his team were unable to track him down. They searched for months, following leads and piecing together clues, but Simon always seemed to be one step ahead.

As the months passed, Tracy returned to her parents' home, but the trauma of her abduction had left a deep impact on her. Blake knew that he had to find Simon and bring him to justice, not just for Keira Melanie's murder, but for what he had done to Tracy as well.

It was around this time that the commissioner, Harry Watkins, reached out to Blake. Harry had been an old friend of Blake's father, and he knew that Blake was determined to solve the case, even if it meant going against orders.

Harry decided to help Blake, knowing that it was the right thing to do. He knew that he owed it to Blake's father, and he knew that Blake was the only one who could finally bring closure to the case.

Together with The Ghost and his team, they worked tirelessly, following leads and piecing together evidence. They knew that they were getting closer to the truth, and that Simon was getting desperate.

As they delved deeper into the case, they uncovered a web of lies and corruption that went all the way to the top. They realized that Simon had powerful allies, people who were willing to do whatever it takes to protect him.

Despite the challenges, they refused to give up. They knew that they were getting closer to the truth, and that they had to see the case through to the end.

Finally, they were able to track Simon down to a remote cabin in the woods. They knew that this was it, the final showdown. They surrounded the cabin, and Harry called out to Simon, "Come out with your hands up, it's over."

But Simon refused to go down without a fight. He opened fire, and a fierce gun battle ensued. In the end, Simon was shot in the leg and captured.

As they were leaving the cabin, Harry turned to The Ghost and said, "I can't believe it, you're still alive."

The Ghost replied, "I told you, I'm a ghost. I'm always around when you need me."