Year 5 & 6

Year 5

A human and his demon son were at the clothing store. Why tho?

"Alright sap youve grown bigger so now its time for some big boy clothes!"

"Papa skeppy why cant i fit in my clothes?" The young black haried boy said.

"Well....." Skeppy didnt know the anwser either. The human body grew for a reason right? "You cant always stay young."

"So your old?"

"Well im not that old."

"But your not young."

"....."

"....."

"How about this shirt?" Skeppy pointed at a yellow and black shirt that looked like a bumble bee.

"Yuck!"

"What? You dont like these colors?"

"Dad knows what i like."

"Well im not bad okay? Im skeppy the papa!"

Sap pouted his lips then looked away from skeppy. Where did his dad have to go? He said it was for work but sap thought papa skeppy payed for all their bills? Sapnap looked at what he was wearing to maybe help him and skeppy look for something similar. It was a plain T and black shorts with red sneakers.

That helped soooooo much.

"I like pandas." Sap told skeppy

"Pandas? So black and white colors? Or anything with a panda?"

"Panda." Sap gave a blank stare.

Skeppy nodded and started fliping through the clothes rapidly to find anything panda related.

Year 6

Badboyhalo blew into a napkin,"OH SAPPY YOUR ALL GROWN UP!!"

Skeppy was there patting bad's back while Sapnap was staring at his dad worried. Why was he crying? Wasent he excited that his only son was starting school? His first day of kindergarten? And Karl was waiting for him by his classroom since they have the same class.

"Dad are you sad?" Sap asked still concerned.

"NO IM JUST VERY PROUD!!" Bad shouted, his eyes filled with tears still and snot coming out of his nose. Skeppy leaned down to sapnaps level and gave him a comforting look,"Cya later lady killer!"

"Lady killer? I havent-"

Skeppy hushed him,"Just have fun! And behave."

"Okay bye dad! Bye papa skeppy!" Sapnap turned on his heels and raced to Karl. The two smiled at eachother and entered their first day of kindergarten.

"Well hello there you two! Im miss hannah!" The teacher called miss hannah spoke her voice was like a dove. Her brown hair was a bit messy, and she were a white shirt with pink overalls.

"Hello! Im karl! This is sapnap!" Karl introduced the both of them. Sap got a bit mad since he wanted to say his name but who could stay mad at karl?

Miss Hannah nodded,"Well pick where ever you wanna sit!"

"Okay!" Karl took sapnaps hand and dragged him to the back which laid 2 empty desk. Sapnap took his seat and put his bag by his desk while karl put his on his chair.

Sapnap smiled brightly at all the other students so many different species. He seen a person with duck wings another boy with half of his skin white and the other black. So many kids...

"Karl..."

"Yes sappy nappy?"

"Were gonna have so much fun!"

"I know!!"