Year 15

Sapnap was walking back from dreams house. Him,dream and george were playing a game called "minecraft" which dream was really good at. Sapnap enjoyed the weather. it was sunny with no clouds. Days like these he would sunbathe on the tree in his backyard. Sapnap closed his eyes relishing the sun hitting his face. How nice it felt. The warmth on his skin. Tho the demon boy should look where hes going before he-

Sapnap bumped into someone and the other person fell backwards. Man was that person weak to have fallen over from a light bump.

"Oh my gosh are you okay?" Sapnap helped the boy up.

"Y-yeah thank you for helping me." The boy had brown hair and brown eyes with a purple multicolored hoodie. 

"Karl?" Sapnap gasped.

"Um yes? How do you know my name? Do i know you?"

That hurt sapnaps feelings then he mentally smacked himself. His hair had grown alot that he had to keep it up in space buns or whatever hairstyle his dad wanted. He also had alot of burn marks on his body from when he bursted into flames each time he turns into a demon.

"Its me sapnap?" 

"Sapnap? SAPPY!? ITS REALLY YOU?" Karl threw himself at sapnap and engulfed sapnap in a hug,"Oh sappy i missed you so much! im sorry i was gone for so long and missed all your birthdays! Oh! i hoped you liked the gifts i made you" Karl grabbed sapnaps arms and saw all the jewerly over the years karl made him on his birthday,"OH! You even kept the very first one!!! So did i look!" Karl showed sapnap.

"You sure talk alot now." Sapnap managed to say.

"Hahaha yeah well i missed you alot we have to catch up!!" Karl released his grip on sapnap.

"Well, how about we catch up in my backyard?" Sapnap asked and karl agreed.

Badboyhalo and skeppy greeted the two reunited boys at last and let them go catch up in the backyard. They both sat under the tree where they would hang out in their earlier years.

"How have you been sappy?" Karl asked ready to take in everything sapnap said.

"Ummm..." Where should Sapnap ever start? How he got his scars? How dream had nightmares of karl? How sapnap would burst in flames if someone made him made. How he has feelings for the boy sitting in front of him,"Karl..."

"Yes?" 

"I have to come clean about something."

"Oh...Okay what is it?" Karl seemed worried,"OH DO YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?"

"What? EW NO!" Sapnap pretended to gag and karl giggled. Oh how Sapnap missed that giggle.

"Karl im a demon."

"What?" Karl laughed,"Your joking thats hilarious sapnap!"

"No im being serious karl. My dad and I are from the nether. The reason im telling you this is...ever since you left my...demon form was triggered if i get too mad it comes out." Sapnap pulled up his shirt to reveal burns all over his body some healed and some wrapped up.

"Sapnap....." Karl reached out to touch them but sapnap quickly pulled his shirt down and looked away,"Were you really that mad when i left? I could tell you why i left."

Sapnap nodded.

"I was having visions of....the future."

"That totally does not sound crazy." 

"Shut up!"karl playfully pushed sapnap,"They got out of control that i couldnt tell what was real and what was not so...my mom sent me to a mental asylum haha?"