Year 18

"Do you take Skeppy to be your husband? To love and cherish him for all your life?"

"I do!"

"And do you Skeppy take-"

"I do."

"Rude." The pastor said as he was cut off, "You may know kiss the groom."

Skeppy pulled in Bad for a passionate kiss and the crowd cheered. Sapnap watched as he two dads got married and smiled happily as they entered a new chapter in their life with eachother. Sapnap was also entering a new chapter in his life too. Him and karl after their senior year are gonna move in together and enjoy life with their friends at their side. Sapnap wiped away a tear of joy. He was the bestman.

His dads pulled him in for a hug as a photographer took their picture the three of them smiled. Everyone took pictures with the newlyweds. Even karl took a selfie with them and Sapnap. Karl and Sapnap hadn't told them they were gonna leave yet. 

As eveyone was heading to where the after party was the sound of helicopters flying ahead stopped everyone in their tracks. The wind from the wings of the helicopters landing almost blew away some of the guest. 

"What the hell is going on!?" Skeppy shouted as guards came up to them wearing heavy shields.

"Badboyhalo and Sapnap. Law 137 states no demons are allowed to vist or live in the overworld. You are here now banned from visting and if seen again will be executed."   

"WHAT?" Sapnap growled,"You cant do that! How you you know were demons? Everyone here is some sort of hybrid!"

"Then what are you." The guard said calmly

"Were uh..." Sapnap looked at his dads for help. Bad looked away and Skeppy held his husband with a protecting glare.

"Fine if we are we haven't cause harm!"

"Actually you have.'' The guard turned to sapnaps dads,"You Badboyhalo are allowed to stay your son on the other hand..Must go back."

"What! Nonononnoo not my fireling!!" Bad ran to sapnap and held his son tightly.

"Sir he isnt even your kid." The guard stated.

"Dad whats he talking about?" Sapnap looked at badboyhalo,"I thought you said mom died."

"She is!!"

The guard coughed,"Your dad is right she is dead but your dad adopted you."

"How do you know!" Sapnap shouted.

"Its in the records."

"Dad you lied to me!?" Sapnap shoved his dad off of him,"Why..? Papa Skeppy did you know!?"

Skeppy nodded.

"I thought it was best for you Sappy. I thought if you knew it would destroy you. I mean you cant even handle your demon form! Maybe a few years in the Underworld with Uncle Xornoth will due you some good?"

The guard cut in,"He isnt allowed to return someone slide a note to us saying he attack a young boy."

"But Karl forgave me!" Sapnap pleaded.

"We cannot let a threat to the overworld to be living here." The guards grabbed sapnap out of bad's grip.

"Oh please there must be something!!!"

"Perhaps if he was married to a overworld being." 

"Hes only 18!" Skeppy said.

"Then oh well." The guard shrugged and 2 more guards grabbed sapnap trying to hold him down as he was thrashing.

"I WONT LET YOU TAKE ME BACK THERE!!"

Sapnap growled as he combusted into flames too reveal his demon form, He clawed at the guards. The guests all gasped as the truth was showing that demons were in the overworld.

"Bad do something!" Karl stared at the other demon,"Their gonna take him away!!"

Bad was torn between he should let them take him for it would benefit Sapnap or should he fight for his son? 

{Chapter 18 will have a part 2}