Life comes to an end

...what?

Oh right.

I was in a heated fight with the rival mobs

"Yuma theres people coming from alot of kinds of direction" i said in a hushed voice

"I know boss, let me handle these stupid little gremlins." My secretary Yuma said

"stop trying to act tough, theres too many people for you to handle. Hide in that alleyway." i hid demanded him to hide because i hear their footsteps coming really close. 

"If you stay in there and promise to run, i promise ill set up a date for you and me later, so please stay in there and go." i lied because i know my ending has come.

He hesitated to go but i sent him the most genuine smile i could muster up and said "You and i both know that i dont lie."

He sent a nervous smile to me and said in a weak tone, "i trust you boss"

I quickly blocked the narrow alleyway with boxes i had fortunately found while running and ran to the other way of the alleyway to find a better place to have a decent fight with Zefera.

I eventually found a place that matches how my fight style works and quickly equipped my rifle.

I climbed up a dumpster in a corner and crouched down so they couldn't see me.

i waited for them to arrive when suddenly i hear a gunshot from the way i came. I stayed silent and waited for them to come, but they never did.

Are they testing me? I thought to myself

i decided to peek for 0.5 seconds...

There was Yuma

Bleeding from the head lying on the floor.

6 years ago

"Hmm? you wish to be my secretary? What makes you think that i should let you? I asked mockingly

"I was the one that helped you when you needed it" The younger man who was barely an adult said to me.

I slightly tilted my head gesturing him to go on

"Remember the time you were about to go home from school when a group of men tried to kidnap you?"

I remember the incident of me 4 years ago when i was walking pass through a group of men when they suddenly grabbed my shoulders and put a cloth over my mouth, then suddenly without making a sound, a young boy stabbed one of the men that was holding me and sliced anothers neck nape and killed them all.