Power

Second Day in Borderlands

I stretched my back and woke up to do my daily morning routine.

I went to Suguru's room that was right beside mine and knocked with a certain rythm.

I didn't hear any voices from the room.

I tried to get in until I felt a presence behind me.

My fighting instincts kicked in, I knocked out the person behind me, hoping to see Suguru, but to see an unconscious Hatter.

The fuck? I wonder what Aguni's going to do about it

I quickly checked for his pulse to find them.

But then suddenly, Aguni appeared Infront of me, looking ready to fight

Before I could explain, he pounced on me pushing me down on the floor

I was about to break his bones, Suguru kicked him off.

"Who the hell are you to come to our shelter and what the fuck do you want from us?"

He threatened

Before Aguni could speak, I knocked him out, hitting his head hard

Time skip

Suguru tied the two up and readied guns to threatened them, while I was eating the food Suguru made for me when while I was sleeping peacefully.

I gulped my food down and saw one of the 2 men waking up.

"Hello, do you mind answering some of my questions?"

The man nodded proceeding to name himself as 'Danma Takeru'

"So, first of all, what is your goal by coming here?"

The man answered,

"Me and my friend wanted to create a community here and to rule it."

I asked,

"Why?"

"Because I have a theory of what this country could be. And I know that this resort would be perfect to create a community" The man stated

"What could I possibly gain by letting you do that?" I asked another question again

"Power"

"Power over what?"

"Power over the people who join the community. Plus, I can help you to make this place into a real utopia. We can gather more people who fell into despair, and upgrade this place to work again."

This man really had a way with his words didn't he?

"What makes you think I would want you to do that? Do you even think that your little theory of yours is true?" I asked again, noticing the other one had woken up

He told me his theory about this country, how he wanted to collect cards, his rules that he wanted to create, and how he wanted to gather some militants, blah blah blah.