Droplets From The Sky

"When you're all alone, I will reach for you."

____________________________________

Tokyo really is amazing and a beautiful place to live in.

I was born here but raised from another country.. i really wanted to live in tokyo so far im enjoying my life here but going to school really changed everything..

"Y/n Kyoto" you could say i didn't have to win a pageant to be called miss kyoto.

"Y/n!! Get prepared for your first day!!!" I hurriedly got up and made my bed, excitingly excited. I showered and wore my uniform as i continued to admire myself in a mirror.

"First day of school this is it!!" I then rushed downstairs to eat, my breakfast was eggs and toast. "Arigato okaasan!" I smiled at her brightly while crumbs of toast were left hanging on my mouth..

"Ahh, no wipe your mouth before you go to school okay? I already put your lunch in your backpack!"
She said taking off her apron and heading to work.

After eating i washed the dishes grabbed my backpack and locked the house, i left a note for mom and while i was sticking it i saw a guy.. it seemed like he was going to the same school as mine.

I ignored him.. lets just say im not the socializing type..
But we were heading the same way so i can't really avoid him.

While walking i looked at the sky the clouds were getting really dark, then traces of water droplets came dripping down on my eye i quickly opened my backpack to grab my umbrella "really on the first day too?!"

While opening my umbrella the guy who was heading on the same school as me i think he didn't have an umbrella with him so he stayed in a corner i walked towards him.

I couldn't see him because of the umbrella blocking my sight, i tilted to the side to see him more clearly..

"Ohayou Gozaimasuu!, would you like to come with me? I think were heading at the same school!" I could see his startled reaction so i tried to make the atmosphere not that awkward..

"Uh heh.. im sorry for suddenly walking up to you i just thought you needed some help.."

"Y-y-yes uh please if its not too much.." he stuttered nervously.. he then stands beside me. "Uh do you mind if i held your hand?" I stated.

"S-sure.." i held his hand and interwined his fingers with mine, we talked and i can see that hes slowly getting comfortable. It made me really happy.

"Hey what class are you in?" "A2" "oh, im at A1 just next to your class!" "Yeah.." i see him grin a little.

We arrived at the school and before we went in our classroom i asked what his name was.. "hey before you go.. may i ask what your name is?"

"Niragi, Suguru Niragi" i smiled and introduced myself. "I'm Y/n, Kyoto Y/n!" "I'll see you later Niragi!" "Yes, ill see you too." I walk in the class and suddenly everyones eyes were staring at me.

"Uh, hello everyone..?" Then they stood up and crowded around me they kept asking me if i were a model or if i was an actress. "No, sorry im just a normal student.." i pushed through them and sat at the first row.

Everyone's eyes were still attached on to me, the teacher came. "Good morning everyone please go back to your seats."

"Today we have a new student with us, may you please stand up and introduce yourself to everyone?"
I nod then stood up infront of everyone.

"Hello, I'm Y/n Kyoto, you can call me y/n."
Everyone claps which made me flustered as i sat down quickly.

The teacher starts the lesson and i listened all day it was finally time for lunch. Everyone was asking me if i wanted to go with them.. "maybe next time im really sorry i prefer to be alone.." i could just say that to them and they'd understand..

I went to eat at the rooftop excited on what mom prepared, but then i see Niragi eating alone. I walked towards him and sat beside him

"What are you doing eating alone?" I could see that something happened. "Nothing, but im glad your here" he says smiling so brightly at me. I nod as we continued to talk to each other.

"I've never felt at ease with anyone like this before..."
_____________________
♤ Niragi's Pov ♤

I left the house and continued to walk onto school..
Then a girl appeared beside me, it seemed like she was going to the same way as me. She looks really pretty, but i don't think i'll even get a chance with her.

I then felt raindrops pouring on me so i rushed towards a corner to look for my umbrella but i forgot to bring one cause i didn't expect it to rain..

Then suddenly i heard footsteps coming towards me..
Its the girl.. she tilts her head which made me flustered.. she then askes..

"Ohayou Gozaimasuu!, would you like to come with me? I think were heading at the same school!"

I couldn't get a single word out of my mouth with her suddenly approaching and asking.. i responded stuttering.. "Y-y-yes uh please if it isn't too much.." why did i have to stutter?!? This is too embarassing she probably thinks im weird now..!

I proceeded to stand beside her but the rain were dripping on my shoulders she notices "uh do you mind if i held your hand?" She askes, i then agree nervously..

She interwines her fingers with mine which cause my face to feel hot, i hope she doesn't notice it.. we continued to walk and talk to each other i slowly got more comfortable with her.

"Pretty, attractive, nice, kind, helpful, do i even have a chance?"
                            ____________________
~~~~~~~~~~~◇♤♡♧ Chapter 1 ♧♡♤◇~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                        End
                               ________________
                                         A/N:
            I did my best, i hope you guys liked it!