"Waiting for the sun to rise."

__________________________

Friday of February 13 2018

We are on a flower field, peace and quiet the breeze was fresh and everything was really pretty after all this is where we spend our free time.

"Hey y/n do you have any plans tommorow?"
"none why?" "Great!" He avoided my question...
"What kind of flowers do you like..?" "well i would say tulips, roses. But i have always loved lavenders."

"Although i would accept any flowers if someone gave it to me, i would like to receive one, one day."

"I'm sure you'd be receiving a bunch of flowers tommorow" he says sarcastically which made me chuckle. "Well maybe, im excited!"
__________________________________________

Weekend, Saturday.

"Ugh, why is it so hot.. mom do we have any ice creams left?" "I don't know honey have you checked the freezer?" I came to check and saw ice cream, i sigh in relief. I grab the ice cream and a spoon then watched tv.

"Sweetie, i'm going out with my friends its an overnight party but i might stay in!" "Alright!!" After mom left a knock on the door followed.

"Coming!!" I placed the ice cream down on the table.
I opened the door not aware that i was only wearing a tube and a cycling because it was so hot..

I didn't know who this person is "hi? Who are you?" "Its Niragi.." i stood in shock while I noticed his eyes were closed and he looked like a tomato..

"Something wrong?" I asked confused still not aware.
"Y-y-your clothes y/n.." "oh, don't mind it its really hot in here, come in!"

I invited him onto the couch and noticed that he was holding a bouquet of flowers on his hand "hey, who's that for? Finally got a special someone?" I teased him but saying that made my heart ache a little.

"I-" he cuts himself off and just smiles, "i was on my way to tell you everything about her." I paused the tv and stared at him waiting for him to speak. "Spill it."

"Pfft, hmm. Well she has a very great personality shes very kind and lovable, shes really popular her eyes shines everytime she's fascinated by something i can't help but fall inlove with somebody as kind and pretty as her." I could see his face smiling like an idiot just thinking about her.

"Well, she must really be the one for you!" I smiled at him brightly my heart was really aching i shouldn't feel like this after all i should be happy for him..! But..

"Y/n, you know who it is." I looked at him and tilted my head in confusion "huh, who?" ".....you." "its you that i like y/n." He stared at me deeply he meaned it... i couldn't describe on how i was feeling but i couldn't stop myself from embracing him tightly as i let my tears fall on his shoulders..

"Are you really sure about this Niragi??" I say sobbing
"Yes i am very sure i mean it with all my heart. So y/n.. please be mine."

"yes Niragi.. yes." I kissed him on the lips happily while he embraced me. It felt weird being on someones arms and, im being embraced by the one i loved.

We've been dating for a few months, still attending the same school we love each other very much everybody looks at us weirdly but i didn't care. Afterall i truly loved him.

This day he started feeling really distant. I ignored it while it went on for a week.. he barely attended school
Anymore.

He then stopped attending school. I came at his house to look for him i knocked at their door nobody answered, "Auntie!, Niragi?!" Still no sign of anything.

Then a woman who lived infront of their house says that they already moved last night.. "sorry, but where?"
I asked anxiously.. "i don't really know kid sorry."

"Its fine maam thank you!" I came home my whole body shaking i opened my door and slammed it then jumped onto my bed..

"He left..? My beloved.. oh, my home.."
I say while i was breaking my things apart.. i locked myself in my room for a week crying asking myself if i did anything to make him leave like this.

My mother already called my auntie and my cousins to come and fetch me nothing worked.. i love him so much... please come back.. My Niragi..

********
"Oh, honey is there really anything else we could do? She's been starving herself for days..."
_______________________________

Another week im still in my bed now im skin and bones. Who knew id love someone so much to the point that id starve and almost make me kill myself..?
This time i decided to go out.

I stood up from the bed but my feet gave up as i dropped on the floor, being in the bed for 2 weeks paralyzed my whole body..

"Mom, dad!" I shout as they open my door.. "My daughter.. my beautiful lovely daughter..." they say embracing me tightly.

My cousins ran over they all asked if i was okay but i really felt too drained to even speak anymore..
They took me to a hospital unfortunately my legs won't work. but it will if i practice i felt like a toddler..

My cousins and my aunt all helped me, and my brother who was studying from canada even came home just to see if i was okay. Chishiya, my brother he was 4 years older than me.. i felt useless he was studying in another country while im crying over a guy that i really loved with all my heart..

"I missed you brother." I say weakly.. "don't speak too much you'll die." He grins. "Its good to see you kids reunited like this.."

My cousins, my brother all stayed to take care of me first it really was hard to walk cause i couldn't feel my feet at all.

But i managed to do it with their help it was still kind of hard to walk but i can walk now very well, yet i still feel very drained. A piece of me was still missing.

Yet, Chishiya stayed with me. My brother.. how i love him.. days, weeks, months.. had passed. Its time that i got more better and better yet he still hasn't left my mind, Niragi.

I take a walk by my own i can continue walking on my own now im great, im healthy.

Before the Sun Sets, i go to my favorite place.

Our, favorite place.

A breezy peaceful flower field where we used to talk and laugh for hours and hours..

I lay on the tall grass waiting for the sun to set can't help but think of him.

"The sunset is beautiful isn't it?, although no matter how beautiful the sunset is, it still signifies the end."

The sun finally sets while the moon finally replaces the sun.

"I'll wait for the Sun to rise and shine again when will it be? My beloved Niragi."
_______________

End, this was rushed but i hope you liked it:)

Out Of Place | Niragi X Reader जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें