Straight To The Point

Current Party Members 0

Mojave Vivas

age 19

Semblance: Gun and run- no need to reload when you have infinite bullets in your mag. For odd reason the barrel of the gun doesn't heat up.

Current Armor:

Weapons: Knows how to wield all weapons

Weapons wielding for this ep. 2 10mm and a anti-material rifle and a combat knife.

I just stared at this old abandoned cabin. Why was my supposed last mission is to check out this old shack then once I'm done I have to burn it down. Shrugging off the complaints I had I went in the building with the intent of grabbing some random junk. Thankfully for me I bought a large sack from the village nearby to help out with this mission. Besides I needed one once I fully graduate so I can loot old buildings whenever and wherever I want. 

Entering the shack something was very wrong. The air here smelt too good. Taking an deep breath in to determine the smell. Lavender. The place hasn't been touched since forever since everything but that smell lingers. Checking every nook and cranny I couldn't find the source of  the smell but I did find some shiny things that could help with the grade. Took another 30 minutes to find that smell but nothing.

"Well...oh well if I can't find it then whatever. This final grade is going to hurt my."

I was cut off when I tripped and broke some the flooring and fell down the hidden stairs that were there.  

"SON OF A."

I let out an fury of curse words as I writhed in pain, looking like an flailing worm trying it's hardest to get in the water. In just an second later I'm back up ready to move and such, one thing I'm happy about learning to use Aura all those years ago, it really is helpful. Scanning the room I see an old computer that is on? Looking at the basement I realized that it's some sort of home lab? Research station? I don't know but now this is worth checking out. Looking at the rest of the room I see another door. There are a lot of different items in the area but I need to clear out the rest of the area first. Pulling out my pistol I head towards the next room.  First thing I see is 4 small coffins and and an slouched person that looks recently deceased. Walking over the dead body to closely examine the body, touching the skin I see it was extremely cold, hard to touch even with the gloves I have on. I'm an little baffled at it. The guy looks is that of an old man, average mad scientist look. 

Checking the coffins I see nothing in them besides some weird residue. Not wanting to touch that tar looking stuff I examined the room even more. There was an computer there, i busted it open and store the hard drive into an plastic bad and stored it in the sack. Looking at the files that were scattered all over the desk. Looking at the file in bold red letters that read PROJECT A,S,S,P. 

"I ain't reading all of that" I said to myself as I throw the folders and binders into the bag. It took an bit but I had acquire all of them. Opening the next door I see 5 test tubes that are colored coded different and another skeleton this time it had it's robe up, the whiteness even more white than the bones that are on it. It's left rib cage was gone. 

"Lavender with an hint of roses." I said out loud as I look gently remove the robe. I noticed that the left portion of the skill was gone as well. Odd. Wait? I grab the note that was right next to the skeleton. 

To Ruby, Yang and My love

I'm so sorry I couldn't save you. Please forgive your fool of an mother.. To my husband please protect them and tell. 

The rest was covered in dark substance similar to the coffins. the only readable part was also the end. 

The Vaults

-Summer Rose.

Ya I'm stuffing and keeping this to give this to Ozpin. Putting the white rose smelled robe in my personal backpack and the note in my pocket. Taking some steps back I see the test tubes liquids that are colored coded differently. The first one that was labeled as Fall which had orange liquid in it. The second labeled as the Winter had an extremely light blue color to it. Spring had an Bright green color and lastly the Summer had an magenta color to it. The fifth test tube was completely different. an single silver eye was floating around the water, the title called semblance? Weird as hell but whatever. 

Shrugging I pulled out my scroll to take an photo of this. Only to get flung straight into the vats as soon as I took that picture. 

"SON OF A."

Shooting straight up I pulled out my combat knife with this weird grimm. Thankfully for me it was an extremely jacked Geist like grimm, poor bastard who got their dead corpse possesed. I took the first charge and charged with my knife. Was able to get some quick slashes at it before it could react.

"SHI!"

This grimm's attacks was fast but erratic as well. If it was all fluent then I would be in even more trouble. Honestly I if I can get an right angle than I can use my pistol to blow an.

"NOT AGAIN!?"

Once again I got flung into the remaining vats. "EWEWEWEW" Throwing the silver eyeball at the Geist it started to spazz out. It was like it was having an seizure before it literally blew up black mist. 

"uhhhhh okay?" 

I quickly got up and quickly grabbed my scroll. My vision was getting all blurry as an fury of colors were harassing my eyes.

Ozpin sighed as he write off the official abolition of the Advance Hunters courses. It wasn't by choice but the state of Vale want to abolish it because it was an complete failure with only 1 survivor. The other 10 that were left decided to either do the regular courses or died in combat. Thankfully for his student he will receive the hunter rank instead of the average huntsmen license due to how effective he is, another good thing that might be good for the student was that since pretty much all of the required classes all he has to do is an bunch of filler classes.

Before long Ozpin went back to looking at an obvious fake entry form, deciding on what to do with it with all of the information he has gathered about the young man.