Prologue

3rd POV
The sounds of student laughing and heavy footfalls echoing throughout the school hallway.

Suddenly two teenage girls appear and start walking the hallway together. Their hands are intertwined. Students look at them uncomfortably and openly stare at the 'freaks'.

The first female stood at 5'1 with paper white skin and dark raven hair in twin braids. Her umber eyes stare ahead unblinking as they move through the crowded hallway. She wore a black vintage dress with white polka dots and a pointy collar. Her nails are painted black and she wears no jewelry or makeup.

This is Wednesday Addams. The eldest daughter.

The second female was an inch taller than the first and had pale ivory skin and platinum blonde hair that almost blended into her skin. Her hair was done up in a messy bun and her eyes were a deep onyx that glinted blue in the light. She wore a white skirt paired with fishnets and ankle boots with a black cropped, spaghetti strap tank top and a black and white sweater. Her fingers were decorated with rings and a pair of silver dangle earrings jingled next to her ears.

This is Lolita Addams

This is Lolita Addams. The second child, and illegitimate one of Gomez.

They never broadcast that though, they lie and say that she's Wednesday's twin, despite being a month apart. The pair do tend to act like twins, so no one says anything against it.

The school bell rings and the sounds of jocks guffawing paired with gags, and whimpers before a thud catches the duo's attention. They approach a familiar locker and Wednesday opens it causing a monochromatic boy to fall out.

Lolita immediately kneels down and removes the gag "Are you alright Pugsley?" She asks in a soft, sweet soprano voice before going to undo the ropes as Wednesday kneels down as well and demands "I want names" "I don't know who they were, honest. It happened so fast" Pugsley, their younger brother, cried which tugged at Lolita's heartstrings causing her to run her fingers through his hair to soothe him.

"Pugsley, emotion equals weakness. Pull yourself together" Wednesday scolded making Pugsley whimper and Lolita shoot her a scolding look "Now" Wednesday orders before grabbing Pugsley's now free wrist only for her head to shoot upwards towards the sky.

~~~vision~~~
Jocks jeered at the defenseless Pugsley "You scared, kid? Scared?" The other jocks laughed and shoved him into the locker with a slam. The bell rang and the boys turned to leave exposing their swim team varsity jacket.
~~~end vision~~~

"You okay?" Pugsley and Lolita asked in concern Wednesday ignored them and instead said "Leave this to me" "Wednesday? What are you gonna do?" Pugsley asked and Wednesday merely responded with "What I do best" Lolita got up and chased after her "Wait for me! I have an idea!"

~~~timeskip~~~~
The whistle blows as the coach orders the team to do laps in the pool. Outside the indoor swimming pool Wednesday stood waiting impatiently for her sister to come back. Suddenly Lolita rounds the corner carrying two clear plastic bags of....fish?

"Sorry! It took a little extra persuasion to get the zookeeper to let me borrow these" Lolita says before holding up the bags and allowing Wednesday to get a better look at them "Piranhas?" She asks looking at her light haired sister. Lolita simply shrugged and said "They messed with our brother so all bets are off. Besides, they haven't had lunch yet, it'd be cruel not to feed them" Wednesday smirked and took the bags before entering the pool area. Lolita followed with her arms crossed.

"Yo, Dalton, look! Pigsley's sisters! Hey, freaks, this is a closed practice" one of the jocks says making the others jocks chuckle "The only person who gets to torture my brother is me and Lolita" Wednesday says before raising the bags and dropping them in the water.

The jocks quickly realize that their in danger and swim away. The coach starts frantically blowing his whistle as the jocks clamor to get out of the pool. One jock, unfortunately isn't fast enough as the piranhas get him causing shrieks to erupt from him.

Wednesday smirks sadistically while Lolita stared in awe as the blue pool water turns an eerily beautiful shade of red.

Lolita's never seen such a beautiful color before..... a part of her wants to see it more often despite it's grisly origins.