Caught!

"Tum log jaante nahi ho tum kitni badi galti kar rahe ho!", Khaani threatened for what seemed like the hundredth time, but like before there was no response. Her hands were tied from behind and her face was covered in a long mask, ensuring she could not see where she was being taken. The car screeched to a halt. Khaani was dragged out of it. She strained her ears for any familiar sound but it was all eerily quiet. It was when she felt concrete under her feet she realised that she was being taken inside a building. Suddenly, the men holding her on either side stopped and she heard the ding of a lift. Khaani felt her throat go dry and her stomach drop. What the hell were they going to do with her? She thought nervously. "Tum log mujhe kaha le jaa rahe ho?!", she demanded her voice shaking with panic. But once again there was no response.

Once out of the lift they continued to drag her with an iron grip hold on her and then they stopped again. She heard the bell ring. The door opened and once again her captors dragged her inside. "Uss ladki ko le aaya Chhote Mir", the man on her left said. "Bohot khoob", Khaani heard Hadi say, a chill running down her spine.
____________________________________

Republic Day Precap: Blind with rage, Hadi stormed in front of Khaani and pointed his gun at her forehead, "Ab tum nahi bachogi, Khaani.", he threatened, removing the safety catch from his gun.